Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There should be a form of a Lich/Tenet ephemera pity system

PykeAeo_

There should be at least some sort of pity system for people trying to grind the ephemeras without need to just buy it from someone. I've gone through SIXTEEN sisters, all of them toxic, zero ephemera. Hell, even one of them had a 60% Plinx. This is just completely bull system and it's absolutely up there as one of the worst and demoralizing grinds. And I still have to hunt for a cold ephemera after toxin...

I agree with this! I have every tenet weapon and almost all maxed except Detron at 48% and Plinx I have at 58%. So trying to farm Ephemeras is a pain because I basically kill sister without reward unless they happen to have ephemera. I'm currently only missing 2 though Radiation & Magnetic.

At least if they add more Tenet Weapons there will other reward to focus. I actually made suggestion while back about showing Ephemera on sister candidate just like weapon but it was met with a lot of negativity from others.

On 2022-12-08 at 8:15 PM, --Aegis--PiFlavour said:

without need to just buy it from someone

On 2022-12-08 at 10:16 PM, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

But that is the pity system. If they weren't tradeable, you'd have a much stronger case.

Toxin is the most common (as it's the most commonly desired weapon element), so it should be the cheapest. 

Bumping

this is a core concept of Warframe's grind/economy

DE sets drop rates with the expectation that players will be farming items to resell to other players

you're only kneecapping yourself if you don't participate

now go farm some stuff that's easier for you to handle in bulk, say, Arcanes, and sell a bunch of them for plat. then use that plat to buy the ephemera you're missing

Archived