Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

new melee type? new 2H nikana stance as well?

(NSW)grimitex

dual nikana's, thoughts? whats your take on if dual nikana's should be added? or do you think it should never be added... personally, it would be fun to have new swords added into the game.

2H nikana's are fun... but the stance is..... well, lacking in terms of performance. maybe a new one should be added? who knows, maybe DE can consider this as a sign to make a new stance for the melee type.

will DE consider these idea's? most likely not, but, if enough people ask for the ideas i suggested in this forum post they might add it.

Comment, like, and share to see if anyone likes my idea <3

23 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

After having played a certain quest, I would be surprised if dual nikanas weren't added at some point.

I think next year with next big update we could get it. Well... it's just my wishful thinking.

24 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

Though if it turns out it's nothing but another stick to hit things with, I'll pass)

Like Hespar & Heavy scythe weapon type. Not bad weapon type/stance but it doesn't bring anything new.

6 hours ago, Pakaku said:

After having played a certain quest, I would be surprised if dual nikanas weren't added at some point. 

id say after new war add a side quest where u have to craft teshins dual nikana's to help fight off sentient hordes in a new defense mission where teshin will help u kill them, add something a little different for someone who does get a whole lot of sunshine but plays a big part in the game

Melee mostly feels samey, and when it doesn't it's usually to a weapons detriment. I wouldn't be excited for a new weapon type, especially one that isn't really unique and could easily fit in a existing category. TWO existing categories even. Dual swords having double wakizashi(Or...whatever you'd call short nikanas) or some ninja sword dual daggers would be cool though. It is space ninjas the game after all.

Not having used 2 handed nikanas, what is the problem with wise razor and can it be fixed? One thing I don't like about stances is how most weapons have a clear 'right' one. And not min maxer right, but an intentional huge gap where one stance is 400% damage combos and the other is 800% + slash procs. Sucks to be you if you think the 400% one looks cooler. If the stance feels bad to use that's one thing, but if the problems just numbers skip the extra dev time doing new animations for a second stance and just bring those numbers up.

Archived