Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How is Orphix still unchanged a year after I left?

Dukkan

When I fell off the game a while back there were some gripes I had, but the final straw for me was the inability to conceivably beat most of the Railjack (one of my favorite additions they've made to the game mind you) missions they added with the Orphix, stalling starchart progress and my enjoyment of the game. Originally I had issues because of the Necramech requirement (to which I paid my way past the awful grind). but now seeing the issue remains where Sentient control increases faster than I can keep it down Solo, is absurd, and I can't even fathom 3 other players could help, since I can drop the initial targets in under 30 seconds and then down the Orphix itself in under a minute after breaking it's shields, this is apparently still too slow for the insane spawn rate, to which by the time I make it to the second Orphix and kill it, Sentient control is around 80-90%, making it impossible to not only kill the third Orphix for a minimum completion, but I don't even have the time to reach it.
Is this mode just balanced around an entirely maxed out squad that can one(technically two)-shot the Orphix? because I cannot see how this is possible otherwise

How is this STILL not fixed? it's been two years since these enemies were added and it feels like they never got a second look after the event ended. 

Its definatly something your doing wrong, or at least not efficiently. Remember to use the Arquebex to quickly take out the orphix when vunerable. You can use the Fluctus to hit the nods through walls with its inate punch through. You can use a high mobility warframe like Wukong to move between locations.

Archived