Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma in Relics

(XBOX)Oni Moobs

Idk where this belongs, first time posting but please, I'm really tired of opening up relics in Axi and Neo with either random players or friends and constantly getting the WORST RNG with forma. I hate receiving forma from a fully radiant axi or neo relic time and time again while trying to farm. Can we please just not have forma in the higher tier relics or at least have them fully built?? I find it ridiculous that while trying to get either hilts, barrels or neuroptics in Axi, I'm met with FORMA NEARLY EVERY time i radiant the relic. :/ 

Formas are great. They should stay where they are. OP, your argument is flawed. Hating getting a forma from a radiant relic, how is that any different from getting a common prime part from a relic? There is no way a squad of 4 gets four formas regularly and are unable to choose common prime parts. Much less from four radiant relics.

Either way based on the players I have played with you are in the minority. People will pick forma over random common prime part. Occasionally they will pick forma over random uncommon part as well.

Archived