Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kahl's Garrison Questions

(PSN)BuzzZaw82

Question

Hello All and Good Morning

I'm still playing catchup in several areas in Warframe and this is one I just started a week ago.....

From what I read there is "One Weekly Mission"...now can you run this over and over to get all the objectives and do they stack up or you start from scratch on each run?

The Points/Kahl's Stock you get from objectives, does that stack up or do you have to spend or lose it?

I would assume when you reach max level, you just run each week...does that re-running serve any purpose or gain anything extra?

4 answers to this question

You can just repeat the missions until you complete all objectives. Most of the objectives seem to stack, though some do not from what I've seen so far.

Points you get from objectives stack as well, though I am guessing that there is a max (I haven't reached max level yet).

Doing the weekly every time ensures that you can get all the items offered by Chipper.

yes you can replay the mission to do objectives you missed. if you get 2/5 on one you continue from 2/5 next run.
the stock you gain adds up so if you get 105 this week (which is the max per week) and spend 15 and are left with 90 next week when you get the 105 you'll have 195

Archived