Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Type Mission Times

Gio21

So since Disruption and Excavation came  all other endless mission are most of the time avoided if u can do on the 2 I mentioned.

Can we improve the older ones at least? so they are somewhat faster?

Defense
make all 5 waves as 1 with a continuous stream of enemies so instead of needing to complete 5 waves for a reward we only complete one? but with the same count of enemies as 5 waves.

Survival 
since we can complete an Excavation in about 1min and Disruption in about 4min, can we make it faster? maybe 3-4 min? or the time it takes to complete a wave in the Defense above?

Defection is so bad for fast gameplay is almost always avoided, allow us to carry more stims? not sure
since farming Harrow for Helminth personally I avoid this mission 99,99% of the time

Infested Salvage 
Data encryption speed decreases with more squad members, making solo runs more beneficial. > like why? haha
after farming Nidus never touched this again also

Interception
make decoding somewhat faster? like 20-30%, since it takes at least 3min to complete a round
so if the players are coordinating then they can complete this one in 2-2,5min.

Still a newbie for the Void ones so that's all for now

47 minutes ago, Gio21 said:

Survival 
since we can complete an Excavation in about 1min and Disruption in about 4min, can we make it faster? maybe 3-4 min? or the time it takes to complete a wave in the Defense above?

What if life support above 100% will decrease time up to e.g. 3 minutes. Like 30 (tower) decrease it via 60 second.

congratulations you've named the two missions I hate the most and always avoid if possible! Disruption and Excavation!

I would enjoy your suggested change to defence.

Survival I like the way it works now.

Defection could probably be yeeted out of existence entirely and no one would shed a single tear (especially after they nerfed trin's ability to heal them but left newer more effective strategies untouched *grumble mumble*)

Infested salvage is fine it just doesn't have anything outside of nidus that gives anyone a reason to run it.

If you make decoding faster it probably unintentionally makes the enemies decode faster as well making it more difficult for new and solo players. DE could probably change the rates for each side but they appear to be linked currently. Also if you make the decoding faster it becomes even harder to get 10 reactant at lower level interception missions which even if you only cap 3 you can still fail to get 10 by the time the round is over.

Archived