Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WF crashed during endless Deimos bounty

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

I was playing Deimos mining. After 10+ rounds WF locked up, i prayed, and the WF "god's" descended from the skies with rage and lightning. WF crashed, black screen. Somehow, i suppose bc the mission was so far along and WF won't allow new joins, the "rejoin" squad worked when I restarted and reentered the mission. Me and another dude immediately went to extraction after completing this round. The rewards were limited to that round only 

I don't remember how many ayatan amber stars or postulates I had before starting and wondering if anyone knows if all the 10+ rounds of rewards were lost? Or if they were locked in due to rewards being incremental after every three diggers?

7 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, (PSN)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Support will be able to tell you if you received the rewards from before the crash

They actually respond?

I've lost so much I don't even bother anymore. They owe me legendary 1 and about 300,000 Endo, 10,000,000 credits, hundreds of steel essence and Vitus, and tons of other "stuff"

🙂

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

They actually respond?

I've lost so much I don't even bother anymore. They owe me legendary 1 and about 300,000 Endo, 10,000,000 credits, hundreds of steel essence and Vitus, and tons of other "stuff"

🙂

it may take a couple of weeks, but they should at least confirm if you received the rewards, it unlikely they can recover them if you didnt receive them though.

9 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

there's no point in playing an Endless Mission

because if it never Ends, you never get a reward screen

Every three excavators a reward screen does pop up. Then a new three excavators are dropped elsewhere on the map. Kinda like a Cetus bounty or Orb vallis but it just keeps going until you extract. Saves a ton of time and after a few rounds the enemies get nice and dense.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Every three excavators a reward screen does pop up. Then a new three excavators are dropped elsewhere on the map. Kinda like a Cetus bounty or Orb vallis but it just keeps going until you extract. Saves a ton of time and after a few rounds the enemies get nice and dense.

Yes, but your Account doesn't get updated at this time. only on mission end.

but by Definition, there is no Mission End in an Endless Mission.

Archived