Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No New "Break Narmer" Mission ? or I am missing something...

RLanzinger

Question

Hello,

I want to know if anyone is stuck on Junk Run or only me.

Reason is : I've tried to start a break narmer but I'm still on the same mission as 2 week ago; I remember this because I made a Bug/Exploit report on the 1 JAN about a Break Narmer and I'm still on the same step. I check my original post* to see If I was dreaming but no I was not.

* : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1336577-khals-challenges-exploit-complete-a-challenge-then-alt-f4/

QUESTION : Did I miss something ? I completion of all challenges a mandatory to have a new one ? I am living in a loop, where's the door ?

Last Last week 1JAN

Spoiler

TdVIQqH.jpg

Today 11 JAN

Spoiler

56aEHEU.jpg

3 answers to this question

14 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Have you actually completed the mission? It won't roll over if you don't.

DID NOT COMPLETE IT !

14 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Edit: you got the undying achievement so I guess you have. I think you get it before extraction though so did you go to extraction and officially finish the mission?

That the problem ! I made a post about an exploit specifying HOW I can complete the Challenge WITHOUT completing the mission...

So I can have almost all chalenges complete without ever completing Break Narmer mission itself so I'm stuck on this rotation. I kind understand but why are you force to complete something to have a rotation change ? it's a first in any Warframe Mission ! 😦

Archived