Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Bounties mission need a fix?

ErrorDC

This issue might have been for year involving the spawn rate for the dropship that ruin everyone's bonus. I think it's easier to adjust the mission requirement instead of changing spawn rate.

here is my suggest:

1. Assassinate Bounty Mission: increase the timer from 60sec to 90sec.
  2. Liberation Mission: lower the percent from 50% to 25%.

2 hours ago, ErrorDC said:

here is my suggest:

1. Assassinate Bounty Mission: increase the timer from 60sec to 90sec.
  2. Liberation Mission: lower the percent from 50% to 25%.

These arent really an issue, both the assassination and keeping over 50% control in Liberation missions is easy to complete, the problem is when the game decides to spawn the dropships in inaccessible areas or places that have nothing to do with the mission, for example:

Liberation mission in a small camp North of Gara Lake close to where the Hemocyst drops during PlagueStar, some times enemy Dropships spawn on Gara Lake and drop enemies inside the water, from there they respawn elsewhere in the map yet still count towards their capture strength.

Spoiler

qVHe2x5.jpg

Same goes for the small camp East of the HillSide Ruin to the Southeastern corner of the Plains, Dropships some times spawn in the underground area that is accessed by a nearby cave, this one is still salvageable but you have to be extremely fast to notice when its going wrong to rush to the cave entrance and get to the mobs before their control excedes 50%.

Spoiler

ukwN08P.jpg

Archived