Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please let Kahl missions progress even if not completed in the previous week if they have been done at least once. Also Keybindings.

SpicyDinosaur

So last week was the murex for me (I'm a bit behind.) I hate this mission because despite repeated thorough reports (I did repeat ones to detail more info I learned) some key rebindings are not respected and playing left handed, I am forced to use a controller or I can't effectively use the jetpack. But now I will still have to finish it this week if I want to get the next mission,

I've been through all of them many times, and tbh think there needs to be about two more missions in the rotation for the sake of sanity. I know the plot, I just want to be able to skip the murex mission because I dread doing it. Alternately, it would be nice if the keybindings I've done were respected. Or best of all, both.

Another note in case anyone from DE does in fact read this, not everyone who plays left handed is actually left handed. Some have lost the use of their right hand, or partial use. This effects the disabled as well, and really should be something I would think (but can't admittedly be sure) would be easy to fix and take very little time, and would help people who play left handed due to choice or disability. (tbf I didn't actively choose to play left handed, but when mice came into existence and I got a computer with windows 3, I just used it the way it felt most natural, so trying to switch to a right handed playstyle probably wouldn't go very well.)

I learned the hard way recently that Kahl missions you try to skip don't actually skip. They'll just linger until you do them. I don't like Sneaky Sabotage, even moreso when it has the 15 minute completion objective, so I hoped that passing it over next week would work. It didn't, I'm required to run it. I ran it, took the L that is not completing it in time.

I agree that we should be able to skip Kahl missions.

This needs to be addressed.

Warframe is all about freedom of choice: you play with the frame(s) you like most, equipping the mods you need, with the weapons you find fun, and doing the missions you enjoy. It's up to you how you play!

In WF you're almost never forced. Apart from clearing the Starchart once, you don't need to do the mission you dislike ever again. Hate Disruption or Interception mission? Hate Arbitration? Easy-peasy, just ignore them!

But with Kahl's missions, YOU CANNOT DO THAT! You cannot skip a mission you dislike; you're FORCED to do ALL of them! (or just stop doing them altogether)

Why this forcing the player, and robbing him of freedom and choice? I see no reasons.

Personally, I like the Earth mission, I can manage the Prison (Murex) mission, but I find the Sneaky mission a slow, stressing slog. Why am I forced to do that anyway, DE?

Why do you want your players to suffer and hate your game...? Just give them the choice they usually have with the rest of Warframe. Is it that hard?

Unfortunately, it seems like unless there's a big dust up, DE doesn't pay mind to feedback. If you really want a change, get people to post here that agree. Politely, of course. I don't want the devs bullied, I just want them shown that the player base wants this as a feature.

Thank you!

All of this, and I hope DE may spot this thread. The Murex mission is my least favourite, mainly due to being the one that take the longest time for me, and I wish those missions were on an actual weekly rotation just like the Archon hunts.

DE already proved that they could do this QoL change; all it may take could be another global reset, so all players' accounts have their Khal missions synched once again. (Alternatively: they could just add the weekly rotation without going for the synchronization; those remain solo-only missions, after all. It would be nice to have everyone play the same mission in the same week once again only to avoid any confusion.)

As for the keybinding, I also agree that they could take this extra step as well, and make the game even more disabled-friendly. I don't know if this could work and/or if it would be easier, imho they could add an option in the accessibility menu, so the players get to decide whether they want to keep their keybinding choices enabled or not for those specific missions.

Archived