Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Confiscated" weekly act for Nightwave is bugged to give 1500 Standing again, NOT just visual/UI

NeoRetro10K

The weekly act called "Confiscated," requiring players to "hijack a Crewship from the enemy" shows that it gives 1500 points instead of 4500. After checking my Nightwave Standing after completing it, I have confirmed that 1500 is how many points I actually received as well, so it is NOT just a visual bug.

We mentioned back in December that this Nightwave Act may re-appear before this current Nightwave Season ends, and it has indeed reappeared. We won't be able to change the Standing earned on this Act until this current season of Nightwave has completed, as changing the Act at this point in the season would cause several issues, especially with recovering uncompleted Acts from previous weeks.  

We will be swapping out both "Confiscated" and "Friendly Fire," for the remainder of this Nightwave Season, so they will not re-appear until the following season when they'll be fixed with the correct standing amounts. We will also have Nightwave Credits as a part of our Twitch Drops for this weeks Community Streams for this week, so some can be gained there in the meantime. Thanks for your patience! 

On 2022-12-20 at 12:28 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Luckily this challenge won't pop up again for a bit until after the new year when we're back from holidays, so we have a window of time to address it and see what the best solution is (and provide any scripting where needed). 

Thanks! 

20 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

We mentioned back in December that this Nightwave Act may re-appear before this current Nightwave Season ends, and it has indeed reappeared. We won't be able to change the Standing earned on this Act until this current season of Nightwave has completed, as changing the Act at this point in the season would cause several issues, especially with recovering uncompleted Acts from previous weeks.  

We will be swapping out both "Confiscated" and "Friendly Fire," for the remainder of this Nightwave Season, so they will not re-appear until the following season when they'll be fixed with the correct standing amounts. We will also have Nightwave Credits as a part of our Twitch Drops for this weeks Community Streams for this week, so some can be gained there in the meantime. Thanks for your patience! 

Thanks for the explanatory feedback! I really appreciate it. Recent communication has been excellent, and I'm glad to see it continue.

Feel free to close this thread, as it has served its purpose.

Archived