Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abort Option for Quests - Please Add This

GkarB5

Please add an "Abort Quest" option to all existing and future quests - especially the New War quest.

It's not fair to some of us who spent a great deal of time & effort preparing for the New War quest by leveling up our Necramechs, Railjacks, warframes & weapons.

I personally spent hundreds of hours doing this only to find that I couldn't complete the Teshin part of the New War quest because it called for parkour skills & quick reactions that I no longer have.  Please note that I am 60 years old & truly enjoyed playing Warframe.  I played the Steam version and had approximately 5-6,000 hours of playing time invested in Warframe. 

I also can no longer access any of the several hundred dollars worth of Prime Access items that I had previously purchased.  THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!

Please fix this unfair situation so that I can regain access to all of the content that I previously purchased.

Please do not punish players for being old or disabled.

1 hour ago, GkarB5 said:

Please add an "Abort Quest" option to all existing and future quests - especially the New War quest.

It's not fair to some of us who spent a great deal of time & effort preparing for the New War quest by leveling up our Necramechs, Railjacks, warframes & weapons.

I personally spent hundreds of hours doing this only to find that I couldn't complete the Teshin part of the New War quest because it called for parkour skills & quick reactions that I no longer have.  Please note that I am 60 years old & truly enjoyed playing Warframe.  I played the Steam version and had approximately 5-6,000 hours of playing time invested in Warframe. 

I also can no longer access any of the several hundred dollars worth of Prime Access items that I had previously purchased.  THIS IS NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!

Please fix this unfair situation so that I can regain access to all of the content that I previously purchased.

60 year old player, I have mad respect for you.

Counterpoint. You were given a prompt before starting the quest that you would be locked into the quest until completed. The quest is also a year old at this point, videos are on the internet of the quest that shows what happens. 

If you do have issues with parkour then you may want to consider a macros to help you get thru that part of the quest. Otherwise send Support a ticket and see if they can revert your game to get out of it. 

5 hours ago, GkarB5 said:

How is anyone who is 60 years old arguing about things that are not fair? People that are in their 60s now spent my childhood telling me "how life isn't fair."

I've never heard of anyone getting stuck on the teshin part, but the quest is kind of important to other current and future content, so you'd not be able to access a lot of the later game anyway.

You are better off asking for help and advice.

You were given a prompt before the quest, so I doubt the support will revert your game back that easily ...

But just in case, what might be the easiest and best way for you would be to find someone you trust and make him do that part of the quest for you. As far as I remember it was the "hardest" part of the quest for me as well, I don't think you will have trouble to do the remaining parts if you managed to go through the Kahl and Veso part on your own.

Archived