Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Screen Shake toggle not working?

BiancaRoughfin

So, i really dont have this problem but i friend of mine who recently returned to the game has been having a rough time playing because of screen shaking. She just started the Veil Breaker quest and has been struggling to play due to the screen shake when firing the Grakata.

I saw some posts on a Steam community group mentioning that it could be weapon Recoil? If so, DE could make it so the crosshair raises but the camera remains in place.

25 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

So, i really dont have this problem but i friend of mine who recently returned to the game has been having a rough time playing because of screen shaking. She just started the Veil Breaker quest and has been struggling to play due to the screen shake when firing the Grakata.

I saw some posts on a Steam community group mentioning that it could be weapon Recoil? If so, DE could make it so the crosshair raises but the camera remains in place.

Very likely recoil shake.  The screen shake setting has never had an effect on it for as long as I can recall.  Unfortunately DE even added recoil last year to some weapons that hadn't previously had it.

If that's what's bothering your friend, the good news is that recoil reduction will help if they're able to burn slots on it.   So Stabilizer and its counterparts, Twitch and its counterparts, and the Deadhead arcane, primarily.  Those and staying away from the highest recoil weapons in the first place, and not letting RoF get too high.

3 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

the good news is that recoil reduction will help if they're able to burn slots on it.

Yeah but its not really a solution given she will have to sacrifice mod cap/weapon power or other utilities to reduce recoil, this also doesnt work in Kahl missions which is where shes been complaining most due to the Grakata.

9 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Yeah but its not really a solution given she will have to sacrifice mod cap/weapon power or other utilities to reduce recoil, this also doesnt work in Kahl missions which is where shes been complaining most due to the Grakata.

Oh, I didn't mean it shouldn't get fixed.  Only suggesting some bandaids.

And yeah, I didn't think of Kahl.  That sucks.

Archived