Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Colour Palette.

Psyclosarin

Can we get this please devs?

It's really annoying trying to have a high contrast design on my Warframe because the darkest colour I can use is the val day deep red.

Not to mention I'd wager everyone would be happy with a solid black/matte black/glossy black style colour palette.

Please add this!

Aside from Dreamwalk3r's I had to shamefully laugh about, yes, please, yes, yes, yes. I don't even care if I have to buy a colour palette which has no useful colours whatsoever as long as there's just ONE solid black in it. There's several whites and the like, but not a single real black.

There's so many times I wanted to try to accentuate a bright color with black, but as of now, the only thing possible is combining colours with other colours, except for white or the super ugly looking greys.

+10 internetz to OP.

EDIT: Racism!

Edited by aMannus

There's a shade of really dark blue in the Ice palette that's closer to black than the regular blackish-grey in the classic palette.

Of course that's 75 platinum just for one color that's not even completely black!

Don't know how to mildly hint at what I was thinking about what you were thinking of: Slavery?

Are you serious?

I specifically bolded the part of his post talking about his willingness to pay an even higher price for more colors. By saying that he was "one of those" I was saying that he's one of those people that game Developers/Publishers love to take advantage of.

yea, actually any fully dark or fully bright colors would be appreciated, the color palates right now are almost 99 % unuseable because there are little differences in the colors and even the light colors come out darker than they should

I find the inclusion of selling colours for real money to be quite shameful. Back in the day we had EVERYTHING like that for free or rewards for completing a game in a specific way. I don't mind the nickle and diming as Warframe is made by an independant studio but there are limits, at least for me, on how far you should go.

Selling colours is definitely not the way to go. At the very least, give us an onyx shade for free.

We already have the brightest white physically possible... I think in the ice blue section. I think several more shades of black that get insanely black would be cool. Also metallic, and camo colors but thats up to he devs. Edit: I am still willing to spend plat on these colors.

Edited by Arlayn

I find the inclusion of selling colours for real money to be quite shameful. Back in the day we had EVERYTHING like that for free or rewards for completing a game in a specific way. I don't mind the nickle and diming as Warframe is made by an independant studio but there are limits, at least for me, on how far you should go.

Selling colours is definitely not the way to go. At the very least, give us an onyx shade for free.

It is either that, or they are going to sell something worse than the current orokin/reactor. I don't mind the cosmetic being charged. It is better than they gate us off real gameplay contents and ask us to pay.

Are you serious?

I specifically bolded the part of his post talking about his willingness to pay an even higher price for more colors. By saying that he was "one of those" I was saying that he's one of those people that game Developers/Publishers love to take advantage of.

I'm sorry, the only reason why I am in the 'mood' for these kind of jokes is because I saw a video about Louis CK on the daily show that had a hilarious item on it. It's not like I have any opinion about it all.

Already suggested

I'm willing to pay 100 plat (or more) for black/dark palette.

Why do people do this....it's so stupid. You are the reason so many game makers are sticking pointless microtransactions and DLC's into every game. Quick to throw your money away for stuff that should already be included in a game. It's a COLOR....and you are foolish enough to immediately want to pay without thinking.

I understand that this is a FTP game that requires money to run. If it were a different skin, I would understand....but seriously..............it's black. The most basic color that every other game in the world would have for free. It should already have been included.

To the devs of Warframe. You have a great game...please don't listen to the idiots like Strac_CRO and follow the model of hated game companies like EA who try to bleed their customers dry. I know you need to charge for things as a FTP game, but be logical about what you're trying to sell and make the players happy.

Edited by hunter1801