Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Khora Prime wear her face veil in missions

CapitaineGecko

38c01c9f71b21267ab9ba474c638e2d6.png

(on the left, Khora prime in the arsenal menu on the orbiter, and on the right in Captura after toggling Venari's mode.)

Did you know that Khora's face veil doesn't actually show up in missions (IE: 90% of the time you spend in the game) ? It disappears as soon as you switch Venari's stances, and also on other occasions it seems. At first I thought it was a bug, but after looking around for this issue, it's apparently a feature! And... That feels ridiculous to me.

Khora Prime looks great, and most importantly she looks unique, partly thanks to that veil. Where many of the Prime frames just look like a mess of golden bars laid on a mess of black and white, Khora Prime stands out as not only a great design, but also an easily recognizable one. And I'm not the only thinking that, lots of people seemed to love it too from what I saw when looking for this "issue", thinking it wasn't meant to be. Players seem to love the face veil, some even seem to have farmed/bought that frame JUST for that.

All of this is made even more infuriating considering that she keeps it IN THE TRAILER.

So PLEASE give us a way to keep it. Either:

• The best option to me, since players actually get to choose, letting us toggling it/equipping it in the Arsenal, just like Valkyr's wrist bonds for instance. Worst case scenario just give us two versions of the same base helmet, one with and one without the veil.
  • Allow one or two of Venari's modes to display the veil. She already these spikes changing shape or not when you do, which is awesome. Let this apply to the face veil too, don't let it disapear for good. On that note, ensure that players still get to keep the face veil in missions even if they replace the third ability with the Helminth. The face veil staying on should be the STANDARD since Khora was advertised with it, and is represented in the menus with it too.

Il y a 15 heures, jesusdh a dit :

You mean like this?

Masquer le contenu

Khora-Veil.jpg

Yes. Though you can spawn with it, the moment you hit 3, it's gone. Thought I could just do that to keep it on, since I don't use Venari anyways and count on replacing this skill with the Helminth, but...

1) Some people actually use the gigacat and would like the Veil to stay on.

2) The veil still eventually disapears even if you don't touch 3, because Venari always eventually dies, and the moment he respawns, veil vanishes.

3 hours ago, CapitaineGecko said:

Yes. Though you can spawn with it, the moment you hit 3, it's gone. Thought I could just do that to keep it on, since I don't use Venari anyways and count on replacing this skill with the Helminth, but...

1) Some people actually use the gigacat and would like the Veil to stay on.

2) The veil still eventually disapears even if you don't touch 3, because Venari always eventually dies, and the moment he respawns, veil vanishes.

You're right, I've never paid attention to that so I did a test run. Can't "hit 3" because I subsumed the abilitie, waited for Venari to die and respawn and as soon as it happened the veil vanished and even the spikes appeared(Attack seems to be the default). I like the veil but it disappearing using the Venari stances never bothered me, so I wish you luck on your quest.

PS: Venari is a female Kavat.

• 1 month later...

DE confirm:
555555555555550b555cb700c6a94.png
Im find out that veil will disappear when ever we use skill 3 ( Im thought it was a bug but it's not )
from this

Hidden
H524ff3ec2980343b.jpg
To this 3 form of skill 3 heal, attack, protect
Heal

HLb42bd8dce01f45e5.jpg
Attack
Afcadcb82f86c101e.jpg
Protect
P401729400f0fc76d.jpg
Im go with Khora Prime because she have that veil, without it it's just look like a Non Prime
Please DE, could you please let's us decide toggle on off the veil ?

• 3 months later...

Archived