Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon bonus objectives

The bonus objectives at Plains of Eidolons needs a rework, go alone and the enemy spawn rate are too low at start making objectives like keep control level above 50% almost impossible to do, go with someone and objectives like capture the target without killing anyone else can be screwed by someone for everyone.

1 hour ago, (PSN)BrUltimateGamer said:

The bonus objectives at Plains of Eidolons needs a rework, go alone and the enemy spawn rate are too low at start making objectives like keep control level above 50% almost impossible to do, go with someone and objectives like capture the target without killing anyone else can be screwed by someone for everyone.

the problems with stuff like that sometimes happen even not solo and it has been a problem for years without being fixed.

Admittedly I haven't played a bounty in ages but if memory serves the rate that the control drops doesn't change regardless of how many enemies are within the circle. Which definitely sucks when there is that one enemy chilling somewhere at the edge of the circle with the busted pathing AI, that you just can't find. 

But then something struck me and it seemed to hold true last I bothered checking, all I had to do was kill slower. Because (again) if memory serves there was a fixed return per kill. So if you treat kills more like Life Support and only really kill when you "need" to and ignore the enemy elsewise. Things tended to work out to the ends that keeping the meter pretty much burred at 100% most of the time. 

the tl;dr pretty much boling down to, just play it in the exact opposite way that it was intended to be tackled (killing slower instead of faster) and it seemed to work as intended. If Warframe has learned me anythin' it's don't wait out a timer any harder than absolutely necessary. 

All that said, I do think they should do something to improve the bonus loot because having to jump through 5 waves of hoops just for one bonus MacGuffin seems really not great. Especially as you stated, certain MacGuffins are easier to BOSHY than others. 

Maybe bonus loot for every 2 MacG's and then a bonus bonus if you get all of them, to round out bounties with odd legs. 

Archived