Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lower the placement of the warp orb for Void Angel's ethereal plane.

SolStreak

Player's having a hard time reaching the warp orb, because Operator/Drifter have limited jump ability.

I mean, placing it this high is unnecessary.

Warframe0605.jpg

The orb can just be placed in front of the Angel, or just make the downed Angel poses hugging the orb.

Look, currently it's just barely enough to hit Drifter's head on the highest point of the jump.
Warframe0606.jpg

And that is not counting the times it doesn't register when jumping nor doing Void Sling into it.

12 hours ago, Mazifet said:

your warframe exists

Yeah, and?

I am aware you can use trasference after bullet jumping with warframe. But why couldm't it be simpler in the first place, don't you think? Lowering it would make it convenient, if the bug where it sometimes doesn't teleport your operator/drifter still exists.

On 2023-03-13 at 9:12 PM, SolStreak said:

Yeah, and?

I am aware you can use trasference after bullet jumping with warframe. But why couldm't it be simpler in the first place, don't you think? Lowering it would make it convenient, if the bug where it sometimes doesn't teleport your operator/drifter still exists.

What? Just jump into the orb normally with your Warframe and it will warp you into the arena. 

On 2023-03-14 at 11:42 AM, CoffeeElemental said:

I kinda agree that it's a bit high, but in most cases a simple jump is enough (no void sling, no bullet-jump, nothing).

What really bothers me with that thing is that it can only let one player through at a time - then it goes on a cooldown.

Now that might explains why sometimes it doesn't always register when I'm jumping into it.

Why I suggested lowering the orb in the first place is because it doesn't always register the teleport on contact,

On 2023-03-14 at 11:33 AM, ----Legacy---- said:

You can chain void slings to get there or use your warframe's mobility tools. The orb may be high but it definitely not unreachable, so i see no reason to place it any lower than "i'm too lazy to learn how to move, put on the floor instead, plz DE"

On 2023-03-14 at 4:41 PM, Pakaku said:

Look, if you can't even reach an orb that takes you to an arena where said fight involves void-dashing into more floating orbs, do you really think you should be doing that fight?

I did not suggest this idea out of laziness or 'skill issue', mind you, but it's just how the orb doesn't always register on contact, making players have to jump multiple times until it teleports me - like you see in the second picture, usually that's enough collision to teleport me.

But after what CoffeeElemental said, I might be able to be more patient and wait until nobody jumps into the orb at the same time as me, so it will register the teleport.

Archived