Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I started playing back in 2020, a bit before protea's update. I wasn't too sold with the game at first because it was confusing, but a friend insisted I keep playing cos cool characters were in the game (got baited with Nezha's & Excalibur skins hahaha), the missions hooked me in, and well, here I am, always curious to see where the plot goes.

One of my fav moments was during New War, when Ballas stabs u, there was some sour poetry to it, some insane man calling you devil, while all happening from beginning to end was because of people like him? really?!?!

I hope the game keeps delivering things like these, that completely flip your expectations.

wf_redraw_square_smol.png

Not the most interesting story, but here it goes. Started playing Warframe recently around Valentines Day. Since my boyfriend likes the game I thought it wouldn't hurt to give it another try, after 2 attempts that were not successful at all. Turns out the early grind is much better when there is somebody to have fun with and to offer a helping hand.
Since him and I are in a long distance relationship this Valentine we did not have many options to celebrate, but at least we had the opportunity to spend time together doing some of the things that we both enjoy and we took some screenshots for the sake of it. We both play Equinox to an extent and while he likes to do the damage I find it fun to put enemies to sleep so we thought it would be cute to have both forms of the frame do the heart emote.

AflzxZC.jpg

I always loved customization in Warframe, not many games allow that much character customization and it's what besides gameplay keep me here for so long. Also amazing people in global chat and fashion/captura community

So I present to you my most used Volt fashions through the years with my favourite weapons at the time

Nc6ta1q.jpeg

Yes I spent newbie platinum on immortal skin

Also, can we get back original Bo skin?

Archived