The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I had to think about which memory I like the most, was it the most hectic and stressful Railjack mission where I bolted from hole to hole trying to repair the ship faster than it got them? Maybe the first time I successfully crammed a floof into a skybox? Perhaps it was the entirety of the new war quest. But I think the most important memory for me was at the very beginning- I was only a few hours in!

An older player had bought enough platinum to get Octavia, but they had overshot by a fair margin and had enough for two warframes. He messaged the first noob he saw- me- and asked what warframe I wanted and he would get it for me! After much deliberation, I chose the coolest berserker frame I saw- Valkyr. Sure enough, a shiny new Valkyr popped up in my mailbox. We played for a while before we fell out of touch, but even to this day I still use Valkyr- primed now.

I would have to say that is my favorite memory over the years because it reminds me just how awesome our community can be. It's not perfect, but it's pretty darn close, and I'm really glad I get to be a (very) small part of it!

I admit, I didn't finish my drawing in time, so I doubt it's got that winning potential, but I hope some other folks see this and get reminded of the ways the Warframe community really shines with some awesome players all around, always ready to help out a low ranker! The devs too! We quite literally wouldn't have a Warframe without them plugging along with new updates and events!

Discovering captura after unlocking the operator.
Back then, I had just intended to pay a quick homage to the game's OG murky atmosphere. Yet I found myself returning to Captura again and again in the majority of my spare time. Eight years and counting, now a Captura Artist, I'm revisiting where I began with an anniversary shot of my Operator. 

First Captura:
Erebus: 2016 Homage

Anniversary Entry:

Erebus: Void Devil

0ae19091af28a8c7952a442475d2437f95864e61
Link to art: https://www.tumblr.com/susanleehernandez/713736136906964992/celebrating-warframes-10th-anniversary-with-an?source=share

I hope I'm not too late... Here's my art contest entry!

It's hard to answer what was my favorite Warframe moment.

From choosing Mag as my very first Warframe when I started playing around 2015...

To the earth-shattering Second Dream moment when the Operator debuted...

To the evocative pursuit of connecting with Excalibur Umbra and understanding his pain...

To the mind-bending reveal of the Drifter who baffled everyone...

To the epic saga of the New War and ending it with our Space Mom rising again as the Radiant Lotus...

There's so many moments that I enjoyed in Warframe, I just had to draw as much as time would allow me. I hope Warframe will continue to be the awesome game that both new and veteran Tenno will enjoy. Happy 10th anniversary, Warframe!

Hello,

When I was watching the Devstream for the ten years the other day, and they showed some early gameplay videos, I realized that without me even knowing it (I was young at that time), I was here since the very beginnings of Warframe. Now I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't always a hardcore player of it, you know how life can turn your attention on other stuff. But what is certain, is that since I've been interested in drawing and concept art, the aesthetic of Warframe always has been a huge inspiration for me, and even when I wasn't playing the game, I remembered the imprint it left on me, and I was going back to it for reference. So I wanted to thank DE for bringing such unique style and take on science-fiction universes because I think it's fair to say they played a huge role on me trying to come up with new shapes and designs.

Now I thought it would be good to express my thanks by doing an illustration for the 10 years, and I just couldn't choose a particular moment in the game, every Tenno step is an important step, so I just went for a new composition. I loved doing it, I loved learning even in more detail the designs, I love playing Warframe, and thanks again for everything DE.

Love you Tennos.

wf10anniversary.jpg

I remember when i first got ash and vectis. Fell in love with those two, kinda forgot altely how it feels to use vectis but got back to it recently. These bring tears to my eye. First time getting ash, trying to play him, failing miserably, oh god

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Archived