Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

One of my Favorite Frames, with one of my favorite weapons. Accompanied by the best immortal loot fox.

I love the Archon crystals and this scene very much. Space ninjas for 10 years and heres to another 10 years.

I thought about taking one of my old screenshots and dusting it off, but I have had a ton more fun playing Zariman and all the new more recent updates.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

My favourite part in Warframe was the introduction to the Operator, showing how delicate but powerful the Tenno Truly are, I personally found it inspired.

I look forward to the future of Warframe and all of the things to come.

The image below is a Mix of a Captura and a mix with a screenshot of a mission I replayed to get the specific scene showing their weakness and strength in one image. I hope you like it. 

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett  - With TXT - This will be my submission

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett - Without TXT - If anyone would like a free background :)

Source to Steam Community :: DDavidZOMBIE5XY :: Artwork

The first time I became Tenno was in 2013, and I came back in 2016 and became Tenno again.

My favorite thing in those days was the 'channeling' function, which allowed me to see great effects at any time. I miss these days.

FICoIBRaUAAVEdP?format=jpg&name=large

There are many moments in Warframe that I have fond memories off but if I had to choose one specifically that brought me much joy it would be the introduction of Vulpaphyla into the game since companions are quite squishy and at that time we only had the x3 revival mod for sentinels and djinn with his lengthy revival mod so these foxes where in fact quite a blessing and much needed quality of life improvement we so needed. Thank you DE for your hardwork and dedication and to the fellow tenno who continue to support this community all these years.

PS If anyone wondering what helmet and syndana i am using it is the Volt Arrester Helmet by Rekkou & the repala syndana by Master Noob. Thank you guys for your creativity so we all can have more fashion! :satisfied:

Fox-Volt-II.jpg

One of my first 'proper' Capturas....

Look at the details DE put on even the ammunition....

ozjbG9L.jpeg

A random person I met for the first time that day through chat took time out of their day, walked me through the basics of Captura and helped me take this and also gave me some plat as a gift!!! Sows how good of a community we have.

Warframe games have been with me for 2 years, providing me with a lot of joy during these two years. I sincerely wish Warframe better and better, and I am particularly looking forward to the release of your new game. One more question: When can I buy the Elephant Prime Fantasy Print again?

Warframe0001.jpg

Archived