Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

nP246Hd.jpg

Countless days in Hydron. Cumulative days farming resources to craft the next piece of mastery fodder. Hundreds of trades to make enough platinum to buy the stuff I didn't want to farm (looking at you, Voruna). Endless fun.

Had to use volt on this one. Nothing else would have felt right.

What a game! Here's to ten more years!

I have enjoyed every moment I play this game because back in 2014 I had a potato PC and could never play the game, only the tutorial twice and nothing else due to my limitations until i can finally play it, and despite i have to play the game at very low specs, i'm happy that i can enjoy with many other Tennos after so many years

How i started my journey in 2014:

unknown.png

How i am at this moment now that I FINALLY CAN play Warframe:

image.png

Bonus image: a six pack of Grineer Powerade

unknown.png

My one of the favourite moment in warframe when i crafted my first prime weapon :). I really like this game, I play because my dear friend once they said: "Погнали с нами, тебе же скучно! Если не понравится тогда потом удалишь. С нами поиграешь пока что". Thank you Danila and Ivan! ocr

qZULpz7.png

Not really a recreation, but thanks to this thread I just rediscovered my old Dojo Plan from 2016. I spent a lot of time theorizing how best to expand the mess my clan leader had started off with into a nice dojo to navigate around. I can no longer remember what the Xs represent - perhaps rooms to be removed once a suitable replacement had been built?

Archived