Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I can't believe i'm playing this game for a decade now. 

Choosing one moment from all that time is not easy, but i guess for me and many other players it's got to be The Second Dream.

Specifically the moment when the appearance customization menu pops up for your operator. I remember my jaw dropped hard and i was literally sitting with my mouth opened i a shock for a while. Later while customizing i was grinning like stupid.

And also warframe acting on its own, to rip apart the War to protect you was epic.

RMeeccq.jpeg

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

My favorite moment in Warframe was me and my friend grinding till late night and had two hours sleep before school. We played a lot in 2015 and still playing together sometimes in 2017. Recently we played together but sadly, he doesn't enjoy Warframe like he used to do. I don't have a screenshot where both of us in frame, but in this screenshot he was there in party.

Screenshot was taken from my old account which I gave up for a fresh start in Warframe.

My favourite moment(s) in the game look(s) like the one pictured below. I enjoy the atmosphere of Warframe's calmer moments and often in my downtime end up fiddling around in the orbiter with the various customization options spending a hot minute to rotate a single nutrition cube just to capture its good side. :lotus:

Spoiler

Screenshot of a decorated orbiter

I know this entry is not going to be accepted but...

I awakened doing community events. The social side of Warframe was something I never experienced before and it was amazing to be a part of. 

My ENDGAME is community. That's why I put so many hours into the Dojo. I like to build spaces that can be used as social event locations, treasure hunting, fashion contests,  SEEDFRAME contests, etc.

This moment here can't be recreated because as of today the player base in switch is close to dead. 

If anything, this is more of a thank you to Rebecca... I had no idea how much video games can be the life of people. Some people are unable to leave their homes due to so many health reasons. 

In this case, a good friend of our community back then was unable to leave the house due to health. I reached out to Rebecca and invited her to a Crowning Ceremony, to make our friend the Warlord in an official manner. To my surprise Rebecca accepted, she joined our discord, she used a voice app to make her sound like the Lotus and everyone lost their minds. We had an amazing and unreplicable time ❤️

Warframe is a game. But I know that there are amazing Humans in that company. People with values and love work at DE.

Pictures below are from the Crowning Ceremony. Notice Rebecca stanting in front of a kneeled Tenno. (Here Reb read a few lines that served as the act of coronation)

So yeah, Thank you Rebecca. I can't think of anyone else better than you to carry the Warframe torch.

Happy 10 years Tenno 💜

EReYzE2UEAA3gWg.jpg

EReYzE6UEAEVLIS.jpg

EReYzEnUcAEFyG9.jpg

Not sure about favorite, but my most memorable time in warframe was using the lenz when self damage was still a thing while in the old corpus ship tileset because of the breakable windows. I think I liked the thrill and the need to be cautious, good times.

I went to infested ship captura because idk how else to recreate. My submission

Archived