Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I can't believe I have played this Warframe for 10 years now. Even with my new account, I always come back to play WF again. Warframe is my favourite game. I still remember the first time I fell in love with Revenant, it was amazing and I will never stop playing Rev 😍.

Warframe.png

stop_xD.png.jpg

Spoiler

i need to touch some grass 😵

70.4.png.jpg

Happy 10 Years Anniversary Warframe! Started from Deadlock Protocol due to lockdown, after almost to 3k hours, still hooked with a lil break from it. The grind never stops and here is my mains that have been carried me, my cowgirl Mesa Prime. I've put a lot of time to fashion her XDMisa.png

"And it was not their force of will - not their Void devilry - not their alien darkness... it was something else.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing--

And take away its pain."

4d944c6034df3d773dbb02a02b4d0ceeec92ca17

Happy 10th anniversary Warframe!

caramuela/reymonstruo

This is my Operator and Drifter in Captura and modified with Photoshop.
I love these colors I use them on almost everything, it became my signature colors and even call them ''my colors''
Warframe is an amazing game in so much things :)

Drifter-Operator.png

Inner rage
Collaboration in Blender and Photoshop by Koroleva Krasta and Osage

My most favoutite impression was from the transference. It was actually unexpected and impressivly cool. I imagined this picture: when operator storms out of a warframe to avange his warframe with the most rage he's got.
Fspm_baWYAIA23y?format=jpg&name=4096x409

6 years ago we started this movement we have not made any progress but we will remember

Everyday millions of Grineer are pointlessly slaughtered in the pursuit of prime parts. These gentle creatures of nature have taken to peoples hearts for their laughable stupidity. Many of these Grineer are being shot, stabbed, or being ripped apart by unknown forces of nature. The people to blame.....The Tenno, however it's not their fault with the low chance of getting rare prime parts Tenno are forced to relocate to Grineer worlds and slaughter countless Grineer. Help us stop pointless Grineer violence join the Grineer Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Grineer and help us increase relic drop rates today.Screenshot_34.png

Archived