Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

ppfDJ6s.png

I played the new war for three and a half hours, and there were so many amazing images, from the art to the level design, that I enjoyed the mission like never before, and the mission modes and gameplay that came out of it made me love it. Warframe has been with me for a long time and left me with so many wonderful memories.If you ask me what my favorite game is, it's warframe!

Finally I can share this beautiful thing. Even though I just a new player but it's my pleasure to join this world , this special world without any fast fashion , a diamond lasts forever.MlInAWZ.jpeg

congratulation!

おめでとうございます。次の10年に向けて応援しております。

エクスカリバーでぶんぶん刀振り回すのが今でも好きです。

10年目という節目にエクスカリバー強化待ってます。

MhQ40XP.jpg

I have been playing this game for three years and have experienced both good and bad experiences. As a Chinese player, it was quite difficult for me to want to play in the past 16 years, but I still gritted my teeth and stuck to it. Later, I returned to the game in college. To be honest, there were good and bad things, and now that the epidemic has passed, I hope the production team can slowly lead the game back to the track! I wish myself and everyone a good cheer! Guard the best warframe!😊247146ccf5335a6aa493cea112442439.png

Archived