Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Hi! One of my favorite moment was the "howl of the kubrow" quest. Discovering that you can have a kind of war dog with you really pleased me, and during the quest when I saw for the first time a baby kubrow I was moved, this little creature is absolutely too cute! On this captura it's Amaterasu, my favorite girl! She accompanied me in many missions. (Fun fact, when i got my first kubrow i looked at his mods in the codex and one of them caught my eye, "bite" i really wanted to get this one. Now I have +3000 hours in the game and I still didn't loot this mod but I do not lose hope, one day it will be mine!) Dq5ySKL.jpg

For me, the warframe has recently become something more than just a game. Thanks to her, I found a lot of cool and creative people. My path in the game began 7 years ago, then I met my first clan, who taught me the basics of the game. Most of all I liked the raids and void tower in the game. And my soklans were taught to go on raids and showed the game's chips. After 7 years, I continue to play the game regularly and still can't wait for the return of my favorite game mode.image.png

Archived