Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

"It was that somehow, from within the derelict horror, they had learned a way, to see inside an ugly broken thing...and take away its pain."

For personal reasons, this scene made me cry and will always be one of my favorite moments

Warframe_10th.png

I recently started playing Zephyr and she's awesome! I tried to do a human rendition of her!
I wanted to translate Zephyr's flying theme to an interest in fighter jets, so I made the patches on her sleeves spell out her name in maritime flags. I also made the design on her belt buckle based on the warframe landing craft. 
u5IA8mS.png

When the buffs dropped for the starters (I still love to play them after all these years, from PC to Xbox to PS to Switch [the latter became more convenient]), I was plenty excited to try them in new ways. One of my favorites was slash dash being more than a movement tool now. It's a great  change of pace and it sorta makes him into a caster (ability spammer) melee frame now haha! The third photo of blind Ex-(calibur)soldier recreating slash dash with a melee

My beginning was shortly after Oβ started.
I'm Japanese, and it all started when I was happy, attracted, and interested in the fact that people overseas were making games based on ninjas.
I thought, 'Let's try this game because it's made by people who are interested in Japan in any way.'
In reality, the distance is far, but I wanted to support him, so I became the founder's Grand Master.
10 year anniversary. This game, which has evolved over time, has entertained me and saddened me at times, but I love it.
I think that it is impossible to express my favorite moments only in the vast amount of memories I have accumulated.
So I've attached the oldest screenshot I have. Oddly enough, it was a screenshot from when MR was "10".
If I could go back in time, I would say, "Take more screenshots from the very beginning."
I've also attached a screenshot of mine.

I couldn't come up with a good idea of picking out my favorite moments from the accumulation of 10 years.
However, the fact that we have been able to support each other and walk together for 10 years can be said to be my favorite moment.
We look forward to continued evolution.
Finally, congratulations on your 10th anniversary!

This is a post using a translation site.
Sorry if the content is strange.

UqOxq1c.jpgtxJHRW9.jpg

"No one must know this secret...ever"  [To be honest my favorite part was when deimos came out and learned that we had a heart which connected us to our powers, I was also happy to befriend the Orokin family that is still alive on the infested planet especially Sister]
FswOkq4WwAQ1kyo?format=jpg&name=4096x409 

I drew this in honor of my favorite frame and favorite weapon in my favorite fashion-frame. My most memorable moment was when I finally got my hands on Nidus Prime and Kronen Prime. It took a long time to get everything I wanted, but it was worth it in the end. When I was finally strong enough to complete the normal star-chart and continue all the way to steel path, it was one of the best feeling in the world. I love this game so much 💗

Archived