Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Borderlands style weapons to warframe

VoidDevil341

You know I played Warframe for about 5,000 hours or more plus my time on console. I also play Borderlands 2 for some time. It used to be my hobby before Warframe. I have always thought of having a group of weapons or a family of Weapons to drop as loot. We have some weapons you can craft like the kit guns and the zaws. Why not a family of weapons that you can get from loot drops. I think it will never happen. But what if we did have some like that. It would make it like the worlds biggest game. Plus all the other infinite updates they have in the future. I always wanted something like that just Warframe. 

I don’t really want this game to be like Borderlands series. Just I think it would be cool to have a family of weapons to drops as loot. We could have loot weapons into the game. It will be way better than Diablo and Destiny 2 to me. 

Edited by D4RKS4B3R

• 5 months later...

I actually think there should be a separate family of weapons that drop as loot. They are not a group or class but more like a family. They will drop like any other action rpg like Borderlands and Diablo just made to fit Warframe. I also think if they do this it will be the worlds biggest game and completely free.