Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specify a single Color Palette when choosing Random Colors

Gelos.Prime

In the Warframe Appearance interface, I sometimes like to hit Random Colors when coloring a warframe's appearance just to see if something interesting pops up

The problem with this approach is the Random Colors option picks colors from all the different color palettes I have.  That's fine as an overall, default option.  However, sometimes I have a color theme in mind for a warframe and many of the color palettes don't fit that theme

What I am proposing is a new selection below the "Random Colors" button that is named "Random Color Palette."  By default it would be set to "All," giving the option of picking all colors randomly from all palettes.  But when clicked, it would allow me to specify a single color palette to use for random colors.  Then, when I click the Random Colors button, the random colors chosen would be only from that selected palette

For example, if I wanted only fire-related colors when randomly coloring my Ember warframe, I would choose the Fire Color Palette as my "Random Color Palette" option and then when I clicked the Random Colors button, the random color selections would only come from colors on the Fire Color Palette

Archived