Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(dojo suggestion) add a male version of the foo dog statue.

(XBOX)Vaktalor

This was on my mind today and I had just noticed this and wanted to point out at the very least.

Has anyone noticed this yet or talked about this yet?

The foo dog statue that you can placed in the dojo is female, but there's only one foo dog statue that can be placed and it's the female one and there isn't a male version of the foo dog statue in the dojo.

It is hard to make out the details but it looks like a female one, female foo dogs are depicted holding a baby cub shown below and male ones are shown holding a ball.

Foo dogs are typically meant to be placed in pairs typically female to the left side representing yin and male to the right side representing yang.
W6I1ajV.png

Here's a female and male foo dogs side by side.

71iXA3-HQ6L._AC_SX466_.jpg

If a male version of the foo dog statue could be added to the list of dojo decor at some point that would be great, though honestly I don't really expect that to happen.
I'm just throwing this out there because it was something I had noticed today and is a nitpick of mine.

16 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

you sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands to notice stuff like this....

also, the resolution on the dojo statue, I know it's probably an older decoration but jesus.... looks like your clan stole it from one of the old Tekken games from the PS1 days lol. 

It's an older decoration yes hence why I said I don't really expect them to add this. 

I only really start noticing this when I was thinking about getting a pair of foo dogs for my room irl and have done my research on where each one goes and how to tell which one is male or female. I was also redecorating my dojo's spawn room a few hours afterwards and that was when I noticed.

Archived