Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum Discount

Cyanide689

A good suggestion would be to remove the discount on platinum from the regions of Belarus and the Russian Federation from the rotation of everyday prizes for simple and banal reasons.

First, you can't buy platinum from there.
Second (based on the first): this award is not viable.🤔

I mean that's a fair point, but at the same time, whenever you get a platinum discount that means you have not reached a milestone therefore the drops would have been very likely "hey want 3 neurodes or 2 orokin cells or maybe 5k credits?" 90% of the time. So yeah, I don't think you are missing anything to be honest X)

I think its redundant to even bring this up, given they cant purchase plat, theres no need to mess around with the game`s programming to make this a thing.

Theres also the risk of messing something up wile trying to make this change and end up scewing up the rewards for other players.

I mean, if you were going to make a change, make it a simple one where when you get the plat discount, you can choose to take that or a simple resource of some sort.

Then folks who want the plat discount and who can buy plat can do so, while those who are in regions where they cannot can pick an alternative, and there's no need to complicate the game's codebase by trying to make the login system fully region-aware.

Archived