Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Question

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

So I'm MR 22 and Wondering since I can't find it in the wiki, does each consecutive level (i e. mR23) require more MR points to reach? I never looked before just after a test because I didn't think of it and also I don't usually do the test immediately so i would have points already accumulated 

For example let's say MR1 was 100 points, then MR2 was 200 the. MR3 is 300 then MR4 was 500, etc

I have leveled like 20 weapons and a couple WFs and still have 40k to go. 👀

I've already.axxed my plexus, bought all the BPs from my dojo and the market and leveled them, two mechs (voidrig and bw), most robotics, archwing, aw weapons, etc. I feel like I'm starting to run out and I'm only at MR22.

I do have 7 regular WFs currently finishing up but that's only 42k getting me just over MR23 with 7 more to go. Brutal grind.

3 answers to this question

Yes, as you already know and has already been answered. 

Additionally, yeah, its quite the grind. 

I'd try and remember there is "hidden mastery" as well, some weapons won't show up in your Profile until you have them, for example some of the Invasion weapons and Baro weapons. So weapons like Quanta Vandal or Strun Wraith may  not show up if you look at your Profile. Worth trying to get them as soon as possible, as they can be annoying to get (so always check Baro, and also check the Invasions regularly). That way, once you have mastered them, you can focus on stuff in your Profile, for easy tracking. Feverspine is for example, another item many people miss. The Wikia also has a list for these items. 

Steel Path also gives a decent chunk of Mastery. Remember certain things you may hate to level are so much easier and faster in Booster weekends, because they stack with store brought boosters. I think we have one more XP booster weekend to go. Actually double checking its just another Credits and then Resources. Maybe after that though. 

Good luck. 

Archived