Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

End of mission screen stating "expired" instead of Exp earned

kdx7214

Since the update dropped I've been having problems running fissures.  At the end of the mission (Lith on Earth for example) the xp and rewards section of the end screen shows "expired" and I receive no rewards.  A couple of times I would be in my orbiter after this and a minute or two later it would randomly pop up with the mission rewards, but most of the time it has not done this.   To be certain, I went and recorded the amount of each item in my inventory (yes, it took a while) and verified that I was not getting the items at mission complete. 

I have a really strange bug I would like to bring up.

Whenever I complete a mission, my warframe/weapons lose their affinity experience and in place of where it says the weapons rank it just says EXPIRED in capitol letters. This has been happening for a couple of days but I just thought it was a curious glitch at first. Turns out I'm not getting the bonus experience. I am still getting boosted credits, however.

I have posted the same report in the Steam forums.

In the time it took me to write here, I just remembered I found one of those Orokin jars in an Orokin level that drops affinity boosters and Forma, while already having an affinity booster on my account. It wasn't long after that the bug started appearing. Could it be that the Orokin jar "Affinity booster" reward drop (can't remember how long it was for) expiring has effected the booster that already exists, thus nullifying it?

I have no idea, you guys are the experts. Just thought it might help.

Thank you for your frustratingly fun game :)

-Nox

Same thing happened to me just now for first time, please fix this bug please D.E.

I played the quest "The New Strange", and part  "find cephalon simaris missing sentinels (Ceres)" and at end where is should say how much weapons ranked up, it just says "EXPIRED" next to a clock icon. This mission wasn't timed and it only took 12 minutes, what kind of bug is this?

Started having this happen just the other day. Unsure of if I'm getting any experience at all, as it seems I sometimes do but it's irregular. The last mission I did leveled up my weapon from 24 to 25 and 27 to 28, but when I got back to my orbiter, they were both back to where they started, and I had been seeing the "expired" text showing after every mission for a few days. Seems to have maybe happened after someone gave me an affinity boost at a relay? Was around that time.

New edit: Started up warframe today and played a bit. First few missions were same as before, it would say EXPIRED after I loaded back into the orbiter and seemed to remove all the bonus xp, but it randomly started working again like normal after a bit. Entirely unsure why, my current affinity booster still had 2 hours and something left on it so it wasn't that running out that fixed it.

Edited by Commander_Snake_Eyes
more information

OK, I finally built my first Feverspine K-Drive board. All the other parts are also from the Cambion Drift. However, when I use this board in a race at Orb Vallis, completing a few races, I dont seem to be getting any affinity for this board. It shows when I return to my orbiter, the value shows expired. Why this this so? However, when I checked my equipment in my orbiter, it shows that the level of the board as risen.

Is anyone else facing this same bug? This is not a gamebreaker because I am still getting MR for this. Thanks.

My biggest issue with the meat board has always been that for some reason the sound that plays when you grind with it is insanely louder than any other kdrive. I'm not sure if I noticed the weird MR bug, the sound always made me not want to use it. After throwing myself through Deimos races for it, it was an odd thing to have the sound design keep me from using it.

im having the same issue. i cant level up my shade or anything, please help

p.s. played 15 games of extinction and my shade prime hasnt leveled up. i think im not even getting base exp

Edited by AdeptEagle

So, I did a 40 min survival on Assur. After extracting it said my NUKOR was expired, I thought it was a visual bug so I checked my arsenal, it was still level 27. I would then check my last mission result and it said I leveled it up with 59 affinity and a bonus of 74. I looked around and it seems I'm not the only one either.

• Like 1

So, I did a 40 min survival on Assur. After extracting it said my NUKOR was expired, I thought it was a visual bug so I checked my arsenal, it was still level 27. I would then check my last mission result and it said I leveled it up with 59 affinity and a bonus of 74. I looked around and it seems I'm not the only one either. 

On 2023-05-06 at 6:12 AM, (PSN)Mr-Spicy_Hummus said:

I think I had something like this with Focus weapon. I'm not sure if focus were wasted or not.

As the title says: Mission / weapon affinity rewards say "Expired"

Basically I just completed a mission on Deimos Phlegyas (Extermination) and at the end my weapons said "Expired" with a little clock icon, instead of showing the affinity gained on them.

This kinda sucks because it's a waste of time and boosters (in the long run). To be fair, this only happened to me once, but I looked around online and there seem to be many others who have experienced the same, before and after the Duviri update.

Please can we have this fixed as I don't want to do a 30 mins or hour survival and this happens...