Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redwyrm

I mentioned it early inconveniences of having Nightwave weekly "recovered", when you already finished limited weekly activity (like archon hunt, or riven buy).

There is older problem though. Even just for itself Nightwave like "stay in survival mission for 30 minutes" quite annoying. It been far more than once, when i completed just "stay in survival for 30 minutes", only next Nightwave to be recovered "stay in Kuva survival for 30 minutes... "Are you f***ing kidding me, game?!".

There are more minor, but still inconveniences. Like doing 9 invasion missions, only later to uncover "do 3 exterminate/rescue/mobile defense" mission. Which be so much more convenient if you could do these together... at least partially.

To address this, please add a viewable pool of not-yet-recovered Nightwave weeklies. As well as allowing us to put in the pool any Nightwave weeklies we currently prefer not to do. While also allowing us to pull out any Nightwave from the pool. Up to normal maximum of weekly Nightwaves.

For those who doesn't like all that extra micromanagement - they can just completely ignore this pool, and rely on default randomness game present to us. But for ppl like me - this will be a huuuuge QoL improvement.

Archived