Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

gyre systems not dropping after 50++ rounds

TomBartle

To confirm - you're doing the Zariman Bounty (level 70 - 75, Tier 3), correct? It has an 11.90% drop rate, so while this isn't impossible (due to how RNG / randomness and probability works) it is extremely unlucky. I'm not sure if this is a bug or you just keep getting every item except the one you want by sheer randomness, as I haven't seen any other reports of this being an issue to believe it's bugged at the moment.

18 hours ago, Naroxas44 said:

To confirm - you're doing the Zariman Bounty (level 70 - 75, Tier 3), correct? It has an 11.90% drop rate, so while this isn't impossible (due to how RNG / randomness and probability works) it is extremely unlucky. I'm not sure if this is a bug or you just keep getting every item except the one you want by sheer randomness, as I haven't seen any other reports of this being an issue to believe it's bugged at the moment.

i see, although i remember reading other posts of the bounty being bugged (when it came out and got 'fixed')

all i know is that somehow i got higher tier rewards more commonly then lower tier which was very odd

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 35+ runs and still haven't gotten it.  I have run this bounty through many resets, at different times of day, with different characters, solo and in group.  I have always made sure to do the yellow highlighted bounty objective. It has been all the different modes.  It literally does not drop.  If this is the RNG I'm just gonna wait for Gyre Prime at this point it is disrespecting my time.  I actually got Gyre Blueprint to drop on one of the easier bounties as well that it was not listed as a reward in  There is clearly something off in the drop pool.

Oy, Oy , fellows unlucky Tenno

@TomBartle, @Vargala_Svett

GYRE : Chance per bounty, stats if you are lucky (90% to get), stats if you are not (99,9% of chance to win), stats when you can cry (1/100.000 to be this unlucky)
Gyre Systems Blueprint : 11.90% ~ 18 Stages 54 Stages 90 stages
Gyre Chassis Blueprint : 13.56% ~ 16 Stages 47 Stages 79 stages
Gyre Neuroptics Blueprint : 13.04% ~16 Stages 49 Stages 82 stages
Gyre Blueprint : 12.99% ~ 17 Stages 49 Stages 82 stages

• Like 1