The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate weapons

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

I already leveled kompressa to 30 then sold for credits to get the slot back.

If I re-forge a kompressa will it be claimed from my foundry as a level 30? Or do I have to re-level it from 0 ( I'm guessing that's how it is ).

I've never recreated a second instance of a weapon aside from Kuva variants that are valance fused.

4 answers to this question

6 минут назад, (XBOX)Player244024418 сказал:

If I re-forge a kompressa will it be claimed from my foundry as a level 30?

Nope.

7 минут назад, (XBOX)Player244024418 сказал:

Or do I have to re-level it from 0 ( I'm guessing that's how it is ).

That's correct. Each item in Warframe is unique.

43 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

If I re-forge a kompressa will it be claimed from my foundry as a level 30? Or do I have to re-level it from 0 ( I'm guessing that's how it is ).

I've never recreated a second instance of a weapon aside from Kuva variants that are valance fused.

you will have to re-level it again

On 2023-05-06 at 6:54 AM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

So when you have a duplicate weapon you already had gotten mastery rank 30, the weapon itself will be shown as mastered but each item no matter if its the same weapon but you have 2 or 3 copies of will each induvialy have to be leveled up.

tho here a lil tip on leveling items faster, the less weapons you have on your warframe the more exp goes to what you have on.
1 warframe an 3 weapons is a 1/4 split for each item from the base exp earn an not counting the exp it earns from being used to kill stuff.
1 warframe an 1 weapon is a 1/2 split of the exp to both items.
Companions have there own affinity pool so dont need to take them off. Keep your lil helpers around

3 hours ago, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

1 warframe an 3 weapons is a 1/4 split for each item from the base exp earn an not counting the exp it earns from being used to kill stuff.
1 warframe an 1 weapon is a 1/2 split of the exp to both items.

Close, but not quite correct. 

AcTuAlLy, it's 25% to warframe and 75% to equipped weapons. Note this only applies to the affinity earned from "shared affinity", i.e. your squad's kills, not your own kills.

So if you have 3 weapons equipped, that's 25% even split. But if you have one weappn equipped, that means frame gets 25% and the weapon gets 75%.

Archived