The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy - Stephano Uranus

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

I can't figure out the underwater one (3) below. There's three:

(1) Tall one, hack console go down home to almost bottom go through hole to be at floor of tall tower, void sling to too, hack console to solve

(2) Console behind glass wall. Take stairs behind you down. Go around hack console. Go in room. Back console to solve.

(3) round window in front of console. Hack it. Lever opens path down in front to the right. Drop into water. Then I'm lost...

I've searched some YTs but the vids are old from 2018/2019 and it seems as though the mission has changed because the videos show different underwater challenge. Drop down round portal into water and four ports surround you. I've run the mission a bunch of times and never saw this mission 

Is there an updated video showing what to do or can someone describe how to get to the console for (3)?

5 answers to this question

Follow the glowy pipe in the direction its lights flow, and it usually leads to the vault room. It's usually the same for most if not all Grineer spy tiles. For that one you'll also have to deal with the turbines and break their motors, usually four of them next to the turbine, the opposite end of that hallway, or one inside a hole in the wall.

There is an alternative route (like all spy vaults) if you look for a vent in the ceiling somewhere underwater, but it involves some parkouring and isn't really that much better compared to other vaults unless you really don't like the turbines.

An additional point about the big fans - I'm not the swiftest at timing the flows, but each fan has controls that can be shot to switch them off. Either a box in each corner of the fan (time shots between fan on/off) or in a small hole to the side. Something like a grattler can be spammed in their general direction. Once turned off you can preoceed at a leisurly pace (if you're me!)

Archived