Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Launcher won't launch

Badara

Hello ,i'm on steam and since 2 month my game won't launch execpt 2 times i don't know why my launcher keep not launching , all my drivers was updated , i reinstalled the game many times , try to lauch in admin mode , i verify if the compatilies of "waframe.exe" was not on for an older windows  , i run cmd in admin mode to launch sfc /sacnnow , i try to repair the game too .

i found in task manager when i launch "warframe.exe" the procees begin but close instantly , when in lauch "launcher.exe" a windows incident task begin to lauch but close instantly and i c'ant see what's going on .

I havent any bug repport or an error message the laucher just won't launching .

The problem still persit , i have reed many article in the forum and nothing work for me .

I need help 

Thanks .

Yes , i have try the stand-alone launcher downloding on the webstie and i forget to tell i have shutdown any program who can interfere with the application .

Thanks for responding , if you have other idea i will try it . 

Sorry for my english guys .

I just desinstall the game again and found the crash report for today in the AppData/Local     

This is the "description.txt"

Build label: WarframePublic_Launcher 2023.04.23.17.27 Retail Windows x64
Crash type: Crash
Crash reason: GPF
Crashing thread id: 4930

This is the "laucher.log"

Current time: Mon May  8 12:25:46 2023 [UTC Mon May  8 10:25:46 2023]
LoadCEFLib
Using single cluster mode

EnableFullScreen: 0
EnableBulkDownload: 1
EnableAggressiveDownload: 1
LauncherGPU: 0
ForceHTTPS: 0
SC_PUBLIC

GPF

I have an other folder "EE.dmp"

No WAR number? Getting the crash reporter makes it quite a bit easier for us to identify what went wrong.

I would recommend, in this order:

* Shutting off or updating any software that might be trying to inject code into Warframe, such as Razer Chroma, "performance optimizers", graphical overlays, graphical effects

* Running Windows Update and letting it install all system and security updates that it finds, then updating your video drivers to the most recent from the manufacturer's website.

* If none of that helps, contact Support and they can walk you through collecting the files from your computer which might give us a clue what happened.

@Badara Apparently Discord's in-game overlay (and other overlays) can cause general protection faults to occur here, so I'd recommend disabling (or just exiting) any other active program at the time, specifically ones on your taskbar as they're still "running" just without any open windows and can interfere. Like Momaw mentioned support should be able to help you further if you need assistance with this.

Yesterday i reboot my pc and downloading the game in the stand-alone version , and it worked i have finally play a bit but this morning , the launcher won't start again and i haven't any windows , bug report  or WAR number to help you .

Notice that when i shutdown the computer windows do an update . Will check everything that you said ,will close discord and roccat swarm for the mouse and everything suspicious .

I come back soon for an update of my situation thanks for responding quickly again =) .

I'm really disapointed , first windows update hiding me one important update so i do it , i check my drivers and everything it's good , i try to lauch the game couple of times but nothing .

So i checked a little further and begin to download procdump to generate an incident report .

I cliked on the game many times and the launcher start i have no idea why  , so i have a .dmp file for warframe with maybe no error ... so if you can tell me where i can send this to the support it will be awesome .

Thanks .

Archived