Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argon Purple Pigments

(PSN)fuzz642

Question

10 answers to this question

On 2023-05-10 at 12:03 PM, (PSN)fuzz642 said:

ok i found them, wiki for a change lied lol. lua thrax  legatus appear at 5 min mark on sp lua survival. hope this helps anyone else looking. 

I signed in just to tell you thank you because I just wasted 35 minutes on lua survival for nothing before reading this

On 2023-05-25 at 8:12 PM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Wiki didn't lie, why would you say it did?

cause wiki did lie, it does not state steel path, just says lua mission. Wiki is just like warframe, user info. Wiki is not guaranteed to be accurate every time sorry

7 hours ago, (PSN)fuzz642 said:

cause wiki did lie, it does not state steel path, just says lua mission. Wiki is just like warframe, user info. Wiki is not guaranteed to be accurate every time sorry

Lua Survival would be the quite correct info, dummy. What do you think the SP version of the node is? Still Lua Survival. 🤣

1 minute ago, (PSN)fuzz642 said:

so pro tip junior. there is 2 types of missions.  mission 1 is normal mode. mission 2 is steel path.

Gonna correct your "pro tip" noob: There is 2 types of star chart. Starchart 1 is normal mode. Starchart 2 is steel path.

image.png

reference: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Thrax_Legatus#Lua_Thrax_Legatus

There are two lua (voruna expansion related) survival missions, with both normal and steel path versions.

On 2023-05-25 at 8:12 PM, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Wiki didn't lie, why would you say it did?

The person probably just made the common mistake of misreading...nothing dramatic. 

16 minutes ago, CosmicHermitCrab said:

image.png

reference: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Thrax_Legatus#Lua_Thrax_Legatus

There are two lua (voruna expansion related) survival missions, with both normal and steel path versions.

The person probably just made the common mistake of misreading...nothing dramatic. 

Why are you trying to point out something I already know exists?

Edit: Saw that you notified me after your post.

Archived