Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veil breaker 15min timer

Eclipse3037

Just rushed The main OBJ to complete the 15min timer requirement, did not fall off the map, killed as fast as possible and did it multiple times. the 15min timer is not possible for the kahl mission prison break. I was grenading the final boss and using the grattler and was forced to rescue everyone and that left me with hardly enough time because i was forced to rescue everyone. The Main obj time gates you and i basically had 2 mins to complete the final boss but i still had to travel there.

Be my guest if you think you can do this in a speed run matter doing just the main objective, because most player's can't even move the way i move and i consider myself a very fast player that knows movement.

• Like 1

All the other's were already completed and i ran it back just for the 15min timer, no deaths, no falling off the map, rushing the obj and even moving as fast as i could using the game mechanics, your still forced to waste time and even then i gelt like my time was being sucked away.

7 seconds over.....

I do Prison Break in 13min on average. You're not the first to post this thread, likely won't be the last, and just as shown in previous threads; there are people who complete this objective just fine. Clearly enough people do complete it just fine if the analytics and outcry hasn't caused DE to change the objective up. 

• 3 months later...

Warframe0304.jpg

I consider myself a very good player. I did that mission as fast as I could, did both primary and secondary objectives as optimally as possible, moved as fast as possible, EVEN USED SLAM FLIGHT BUG to move faster and I still couldn't do all 6 objectives in a single run.

So even a good player abusing bugs can't do all 6 objectives in 1 run if there's Kahl go fast.

Kahl go fast shouldn't be on a prison break. Or it should be 20 or 25 mins.

P.S. Of course it is possible to do it if you ignore all secondary objectives, but doing this slog of a mission once more for 15 stock? No.

Edited by Megazawr