Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting a single elemental damage type on a Kuva weapon.

Angel-Nefarious

Question

I think I know the answer to this, but just in case someone knows of or can remind me of a mechanic I'm not thinking of - If I have a Kuva Nukor with a progenitor bonus of toxin, then there's no way to mod that weapon in a way that will generate a cold proc, correct?  Because it will always combine with the toxin to produce viral.  And if I try to put electric in the last mod slot to combine with toxin, and then put Cold in front of it, that won't work either because I'll end up with Magnetic and Toxin.

But is there any other method to get cold on this weapon?  Short of using Valence Fusion to permanently switch it to cold instead of Toxin?

2 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, Angel-Nefarious said:

If I have a Kuva Nukor with a progenitor bonus of toxin, then there's no way to mod that weapon in a way that will generate a cold proc, correct?

Incorrect :P

Use Mods for an elemental combo that includes Toxin (and not Cold ofc), this will have the innate Toxin combine with that,
then finally as a third elemental Mod you can add Cold and it'll just be there on its own.

17 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

Incorrect :P

Use Mods for an elemental combo that includes Toxin (and not Cold ofc), this will have the innate Toxin combine with that,
then finally as a third elemental Mod you can add Cold and it'll just be there on its own.

Oh, Nice! I had forgotten about that.  Thanks!

Archived