Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Arbitrations?

AequitasWF

Hmm maybe. I am not personally opposed. 

Generally I am really a fan of options that allow people to be more efficient, met multiple objectives (like see Steel Path Relic missions). That also being said, also have to consider some other important factors. Like granted I haven't done a lot of Arbitrations since crossplay was implemented, but unless it was Survival, I didn't see a lot of other people doing them. Though that was possibly a location, region, time and platform issue, maybe. Certain modes, may just be not as popular either obviously, especially with permadeath aspects, possible game failure coming hard and fast (like say Defence VIP dying fast after 40 mins ended that run, VS 40 min Survival, if just one player is alive, its fine, plus Warframes are usually harder to kill than Defence VIP). 

So thats just normal Arbitrations, but now Steel Path versions? Like I am sure Steel Path Arbitration Survival will still see popularity, but ehhh.... still splitting the player base potentially too. Less popular modes, may be split even further. I don't have any personal insights into the numbers, but its something DE may factor in. Like if there are a lot of numbers and participation, its less and issue splitting players from each other. Like, Relic Cracking is really important to the game, for players. I don't imagine adding a Steel Path version had too many negative effects, overall, just more options. Like potentially, some newer or weaker players may not have potentially less help from stronger players and some of those stronger players may have rarer Relics etc but there are just so many people generally cracking Relics... 

Archived