The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Quote: Pick Yours

GreenEcho

"Ya know, I've been thinking... when life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life... take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOU DAMN LEMONS! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE! DEMAND TO SEE LIFE'S MANAGER! MAKE LIFE RUE THE DAY HE THOUGHT HE COULD GIVE CAVE JOHNSON LEMONS! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I'M THE MAN WHO'S GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN!... with the lemons. I'll have my ENGINEERS design a COMBUSTIBLE LEMON that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! *cough cough*"

"Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, out perspectives that separate us. Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views"

- Squall Leonhart

"Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling. It makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. 

If I'm to choose between one evil and another, I'd rather not choose at all."

- Geralt of Rivia

Edited by Nugget_

"Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendent, and to embrace them is to achieve enlightenment."
-- Chairman Sheng-ji Yang, "Essays on Mind and Matter"

Murphy's Law of Combat. This particular verse changed the way I view Teamwork. I @(*()$ hate this that I pray I can shoot whoever this Murphy is and whatever crack he's smoking. Screw you Murhpy!

Teamwork is essential. It gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.