Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Mastery Checklist Excel Sheet

Napkin

I wanted something to keep track of what items I have maxed. I found one particular website that does exactly this, however the UI has atrocious and it wasn't properly updated. So I decided to make an excel sheet for it instead and I'm sharing it with you all :D

I might've missed some items, please point them out if you see.

I will update the link on this post every time I update the list.

Google Sheets
Version Française ( Merci Draft122 )

To use it, simply login to your Google account and make a copy of the document to edit it.
The document automatically calculates Mastery XP and shows which rank you qualify for.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO REQUEST EDIT ACCESS TO COPY IT. GO TO "File" AND MAKE A COPY FOR YOURSELF.
93uUi8p.gif

For adding new items, refer to the video below:

Updates:

Spoiler

Update 34 | Abyss of Dagath
- Added Dagath, Grendel Prime, Zylok Prime, and Masseter Prime.
- Added link to Steam Guide
- Added email for contact
- Added clarification for Exalted weapons in red text
- Moved Necramechs to their own category
- Fixed Vitrica being written twice
- Changed Founder-exclusive items to be gold colored rather than have a star next to them
- Changed in-sheet update to use the name of updates rather than game version to make it less confusing
- Made texts bigger
- Made the entire sheet dark themed
- Changed Intrinsics category to take up a single column rather than two.
- Removed planets that don't give Mastery XP from Star Chart categories.

- Added tutorial on updating the sheet.

Edited by Neppkun
Added French version.
  • Like 13

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, DaAmerican said:

Hey, from what I've seen, there are 2 vitrica in melee.
The points count in total mastery box is not correct I believe, since in my copy shows already 16541538...

Can you share your sheet please?

The sheet has been updated and made generally better. Please update to the newer version here.

4 hours ago, DaAmerican said:

Hey, from what I've seen, there are 2 vitrica in melee.
The points count in total mastery box is not correct I believe, since in my copy shows already 16541538...

This problem should also been fixed in the new version.

5 hours ago, Neppkun said:

The sheet has been updated and made generally better. Please update to the newer version here.

This problem should also been fixed in the new version.

Thank you! I'm left with only one doubt, what does the sheet expect as input in the Drifter and Railjack intrisics?

5 minutes ago, DaAmerican said:

Thank you! I'm left with only one doubt, what does the sheet expect as input in the Drifter and Railjack intrisics?

The total value of your ranks. Railjack for example has 5 classes, each with 10 ranks. If you have all Railjack intrinsics, you'd put in 50. Or if you have for example 4/5/1/6/8 you'd put in 24. Same with Drifter, it has 4 classes, so max is 40.

• 3 weeks later...

@Neppkun I am not sure if the Warframe specific weapons (i.e. Dex Pixia / Balefire Charger / Exalted Blade, etc) count towards MR. I had them checked off for all the Frames and Prime Frames that I have Mastered, and my MR says I should be 30 (I am 29). Once I removed all of these things, the XP was within 5k from the sheet and my profile and my MR reflected correctly (the 5k is likely due to partial level ups I am working on / star chart progress, I assume).

I could be wrong. I am just saying what I observed. 

19 minutes ago, EverlyNyx said:

@Neppkun I am not sure if the Warframe specific weapons (i.e. Dex Pixia / Balefire Charger / Exalted Blade, etc) count towards MR. I had them checked off for all the Frames and Prime Frames that I have Mastered, and my MR says I should be 30 (I am 29). Once I removed all of these things, the XP was within 5k from the sheet and my profile and my MR reflected correctly (the 5k is likely due to partial level ups I am working on / star chart progress, I assume).

Exalted weapons do not provide mastery.

It also has amp scaffolds listed. Like all modular things in the game, only the primary part (in the case of amps, the prism) provides mastery.

It's also missing multiple planets/zones from the star chart.

• Zariman
  • Void
  • Lua
  • Kuva Fortress
  • Deimos

I also would prefer if things weren't spread into the many sub-lists. Has made it quite troublesome to properly convert the ingame mastery listings (via Profile) over to this spreadsheet.

Edited by Hexerin

11 hours ago, Hexerin said:

It also has amp scaffolds listed. Like all modular things in the game, only the primary part (in the case of amps, the prism) provides mastery.

• Zariman
  • Void
  • Lua
  • Kuva Fortress
  • Deimos

I also would prefer if things weren't spread into the many sub-lists. Has made it quite troublesome to properly convert the ingame mastery listings (via Profile) over to this spreadsheet.

Yes, things like companions/robotics and the zaws took some toggling back and forth. But overall, a lot of effort was put into it and it is well done. I would just remove the "exalted weapons" and the scaffolds, as were mentioned. I hadn't noticed the missing zones until you mentioned, which is interesting because my points are nearly accurate. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-11-16 at 6:00 AM, EverlyNyx said:

On 2023-11-17 at 6:32 AM, Leqesai said:

Right. The sheet is wrong if it counts mastery rank for exalted weapons.

Thanks for the feedback. Removed exalted weapons in this update.

On 2023-11-17 at 7:07 AM, Hexerin said:

• Zariman
  • Void
  • Lua
  • Kuva Fortress
  • Deimos

These planets missing is intentional, they don't give mastery xp.
Also removed amp scaffolds, thank you for your feedback.
---
Very sorry for the *very* late response. I haven't checked on the forum post since Abyss of Dagath...
I appreciate all the feedback I get, this sheet becomes better with you guys <3
---
December 3 2023:
- Added Qorvex
- Added Mandonel
- Removed AMP Scaffolds (Does not give mastery XP) [ Thanks Hexerin ]
- Removed exalted weapons (Does not give mastery XP) [ Thanks EverlyNyx and Leqesai ]

Please make a new copy of the sheet as some weapons have been removed. Or uncheck them in your list and add the new items by following the update tutorial here (https://youtu.be/eHFBVesBIvg)

Edited by Neppkun

You forgot Gauss Prime, Acceltra Prime and Grimoire (if that's the name, I don't remember)
And for some reason, even after deactivating Qorvex and Mandonel, there is 2,841,038 xp, compared to the 2,832,038 xp written on the fandom. Maybe an error of the fandom, I don't know. I can't help more about it.

EDIT: Grimoire is its name, and Mandonel is below every arch-guns. I think you should move it juste before Mausolon. And maybe make the function to go to LR4 when we have more than 2,840,000 xp.

SECOND EDIT: While modifing the file to centralise a helminth list in it, I realised that you forgot to hyperlink Bonewidow and Voidrig. And you put two "s" just before the "i" at Paracesis. The Kuva Ayanga is in Arch-Guns and in Rank 40 category.

Edited by Draft122

13 hours ago, Draft122 said:

You forgot Gauss Prime, Acceltra Prime and Grimoire (if that's the name, I don't remember)
And for some reason, even after deactivating Qorvex and Mandonel, there is 2,841,038 xp, compared to the 2,832,038 xp written on the fandom. Maybe an error of the fandom, I don't know. I can't help more about it.

EDIT: Grimoire is its name, and Mandonel is below every arch-guns. I think you should move it juste before Mausolon. And maybe make the function to go to LR4 when we have more than 2,840,000 xp.

SECOND EDIT: While modifing the file to centralise a helminth list in it, I realised that you forgot to hyperlink Bonewidow and Voidrig. And you put two "s" just before the "i" at Paracesis. The Kuva Ayanga is in Arch-Guns and in Rank 40 category.

Thanks for your feedback, Tenno!

Added Gauss Prime and Acceltra Prime.
Will add Grimore when they actually release so I can make sure if they have their own category and if there are different ones.
Removed Kuva Ayanga from Arch-Gun list.
Fixed Paracesis being misspelled.
Fixed Bonewidow and Voidrig not being hyperlinked.
Added function for LR4

Additionally:
The wiki doesn't take Qorvex, Gauss Prime, Acceltra Prime, and Mandonel into account as it's last been updated for Abyss of Dagath.
They do not update their calculations for mastery until the frame and/or weapon is actually in the game.

Thank you for your contribution!

• Like 1

I'm gonna make you crazy by finding a lot of errors x), but, I don't think Dark-Split sword give xp for each form, as it changes form as the posture mod you put in.
If I'm right, there should be 3.000 xp more that is an error, because, yeah, the fandom doesn't calculate the xp from what's not added yet, but I did not add what wasn't added, to be certain that I was in the same conditions as the fandom. So, there is too much xp in the sheet. I'm trying to find out where is the problem, and I'll update this comment when I think I found it.

Have a nice day trying not to become crazy because of me and my mistakes in english x)

23 minutes ago, Draft122 said:

I'm gonna make you crazy by finding a lot of errors x), but, I don't think Dark-Split sword give xp for each form, as it changes form as the posture mod you put in.
If I'm right, there should be 3.000 xp more that is an error, because, yeah, the fandom doesn't calculate the xp from what's not added yet, but I did not add what wasn't added, to be certain that I was in the same conditions as the fandom. So, there is too much xp in the sheet. I'm trying to find out where is the problem, and I'll update this comment when I think I found it.

Have a nice day trying not to become crazy because of me and my mistakes in english x)

You are correct. The dark-split sword only counts for one weapon.
Removed the extra.

I didn't find the error yet, but I had an idea, and I need to know if you agree with it. I was talking to a friend I shared your list with, but, he doesn't understand english a lot. So, I thought it would be a great idea to translate it in some languages. Unfortunatly, I only speak french or english, but maybe some that used your sheet would share the sheet in their own language.
 And it would be easier to find the errors if we translate it in multiple languages.
So, what do you think about that?
(it was supposed to be an edit of the last comment, but you answered it while I was writing, so I prefered to make a new comment x))

Just now, Draft122 said:

I didn't find the error yet, but I had an idea, and I need to know if you agree with it. I was talking to a friend I shared your list with, but, he doesn't understand english a lot. So, I thought it would be a great idea to translate it in some languages. Unfortunatly, I only speak french or english, but maybe some that used your sheet would share the sheet in their own language.
 And it would be easier to find the errors if we translate it in multiple languages.
So, what do you think about that?
(it was supposed to be an edit of the last comment, but you answered it while I was writing, so I prefered to make a new comment x))

The only parts where translation would be necceseary is the notes on the most-left side.
I don't think it's a big enough deal to bother translating those, and weapon names can be made out from their pictures.
Translating software like https://www.deepl.com/ will do a decent enough job at translating the notes.

Also, for future posts, try not to post errors one at a time as that may count as post farming. Try to post 2-3 errors at a time, or contact me through Discord (@neppkun) or email (admin@neppkun.me) to report any feedback! <3

• 2 weeks later...