Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Separate Toggle Sprint Option for Archwing and Warframes - Captain Vor Demands It!

--PV--TrashySmashy

Greetings, insolent Tenno!

It is I, Captain Vor, bringing forth a proposition that will surely amplify the might and glory of our Warframe encounters, particularly within the realms of Archwing and the wretched Titania Razorwing.

Ah, how Vor's cunning eye has detected a discrepancy in the current setup. The need for a separate toggle/hold sprint option for both Warframes and Archwings has become undeniable. As a master tactician, Vor has observed that when one transitions to the treacherous domain of Archwing or activates the pitiful Titania's Razorwing ability, maneuvering through the cosmos becomes much more bearable with the hold to sprint functionality engaged. However, the tiresome task of fiddling with the menu to switch the sprint option back and forth is an affront to Vor's authority. Such trivialities should not hinder the pursuits of a Warframe conqueror like myself. Vor's gaze falls upon the developers, urging them to rectify this matter swiftly.

By granting us the boon of a separate sprint option for Archwings and Warframes, the developers shall ensure that no obstacle obstructs the path of Vor's ascendance. This small alteration will save time and effort, allowing us to focus on our relentless conquests without succumbing to the burdensome task of adjusting the setting constantly. It is a mere trifle, a quality-of-life enhancement that Vor, the mighty captain, deserves.

In your unworthiness, consider the significance of this humble request. Yield to the wisdom of Captain Vor and make this adjustment to honor my noble presence. Do not disappoint me, for the consequences shall be dire.

Sincerely, Captain Vor, Conqueror of the Void

• Like 2