Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Yareli/Merulina bugs that have not yet been fixed

Skoomaseller

So I have two more bugs to add to this, the first one I currently dont have any footage for but I'll try to get some tonight.

Been doing a bunch of liches the past few days and I've found that performing a mercy finisher while on Merulina will sometimes completly lock you out of firing and reloading your weapon as well as casting any abilities. The only fix I've found for this so far is to swap to trick mode for a few seconds then swap back to your secondary. It doesnt happen every mission but if it happens once during a mission it will happen for every mercy for the rest of that mission.

And the second, twice now while on the Corpus ship tileset I've dismounted Merulina while near the ceiling of a corridor and been placed entirely out of bounds.

Video example:

https://medal.tv/games/warframe/clips/20sDvkg6WLrLa7/d1337XFvMoiY

Its not in this clip as it went on for so long but the out of bounds respawn was completely broken. Not sure if it was something caused by the way I got out of bounds or just a busted out of bounds check but I ended up having to leave the mission as I was stuck out of the map.

Love this Warframe but christ is she buggy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Another day of enjoying Yareli another bug discovered. I was doing endurance Axi opening in Kappa so I was using Arcane Resistance on Yareli, and to my surprise the Nox demos are 1 shotting me from their toxin damage thru Arcane resistance at around level 400+ and were the only things that actually downed me. After the run I went to the simulacrum and spawned 2 regular Nox, lo and behold, I was taking toxin damage while riding Merulina.

Pardon the bad picture quality, I have a potato pc and cant record the game w/o it crashing :)

edit: found out nox' toxin damage isn't a toxin 'status' so arcane resistance doesn't invalidate its shield bypassing :(

image.png?ex=660fbe45&is=65fd4945&hm=d95fcedb17edb35d3f733c23488bee52dab747437a21dac243f60e2ea332cfe6&=

Edited by --Premyyy
found new info
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, --Premyyy said:

edit: found out nox' toxin damage isn't a toxin 'status' so arcane resistance doesn't invalidate its shield bypassing :(

Correct. This is also why Toxic Ancients are infamous for ninja killing people in passing (their clouds deal straight toxin damage). Like all the status arcanes (other than Arcane Healing on radiation Sorties), Arcane Resistance is a trap and not worth slotting in.

• Like 1

It's a little bit hard to confirm this because it's so inconsistant, but i've found that while playing as Yareli and when joining other players squads, sometimes none of my abilities trigger Augur effects (which is a huge pain because they're needed to proc Cascadia Overcharge). 

I can't really confirm if it's only on Yareli, since it seems to happen even if I don't mount merulina, but i've not been able to get it to happen on any other character yet. Notably, in solo instances it works fine, and sometimes in group instances it works anyway. Either way, if it is disabled, it's disabled for the entire mission.

EDIT: I did manage to get it to happen with a different frame, so it's probably not Yareli specific, although it does affect her as well.

Edited by Seralyna
  • Like 1

22) Animation/Sound delay/cutoff when constantly spamming (default 3) Surging Blades. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

This also occurs with Yareli 1 with high enough casting speed.

Additional testing results: Just riding on Merulina, which gives 50% casting speed enables this bug for sea snares.

Edited by Tirilii
Additional testing results
  • Like 1

31) Certain mods not functioning while on Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Energizing shot (pistol exilus mod for shooting energy orbs to collect them) doesn't work while riding on Merulina.

• Like 1

To add on to the bug posted by Beeeeble, I've found that doing the final mercy on a sister in railjack confrontation while on Merulina can sort of break everything (not sure why I decided to try this). You are unable to shoot or cast abilities or do anything, including hopping off Merulina - you just ride around on Merulina til she runs out of HP. 

• Like 1

14) Unable to destroy door console in Zariman while aboard Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Similar to this issue, the orb puzzle that opens a gate in the sanctum anatomica missions (picture) can't be shot to activate while aboard Merulina. Code is probably identical or very similar to the Zariman door consoles.

p2S8D2e.png

• Like 1

not really sure how to show an example of this one but the critical chance bonus when aiming from the Hydraulic Crosshairs mod has no effect while Yareli is riding Merulina.

the buff still appears and can be procced while on Merulina but the critical chance boost is only used if Yareli is aiming on foot and not on Merulina.

I haven't tested this for Galvanized Crosshairs and Sharpened Bullets but I expect those suffer the same issue

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mimku said:

not really sure how to show an example of this one but the critical chance bonus when aiming from the Hydraulic Crosshairs mod has no effect while Yareli is riding Merulina.

the buff still appears and can be procced while on Merulina but the critical chance boost is only used if Yareli is aiming on foot and not on Merulina.

I haven't tested this for Galvanized Crosshairs and Sharpened Bullets but I expect those suffer the same issue

Went ahead and tested this. This is indeed correct. I went ahead and tested the other mods too and can confirm that all mods you mentioned suffer from the same problem. Great find!

I tested the other galvanized mods just in case, seems like Galvanized Hell and Galvanized Shot work as intended. Please do make a bug report of this! Time to fix most of my secondary builds I guess ;_;

• Like 2

Thank you all for reporting these. I still don't have time to sit down and update the list on page 1 unfortunately.

Please keep the reports coming. Cheers all.

On 2024-03-27 at 9:34 PM, Tirilii said:

14) Unable to destroy door console in Zariman while aboard Merulina. (UNFIXED as of U34.0.6)

Similar to this issue, the orb puzzle that opens a gate in the sanctum anatomica missions (picture) can't be shot to activate while aboard Merulina. Code is probably identical or very similar to the Zariman door consoles.

p2S8D2e.png

Isn't this only activated by Void damage? 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

Isn't this only activated by Void damage? 

I've managed to activate it just by shooting with any weapon as long as I'm not on Merulina. Don't know if it's intended that way.

• Like 1

new weapon "Onos" from the Dante Unbound update is broken in a few ways with Yareli.

-the gun model doesn't appear at all while on Merulina, many of the sound effects also do not play

-while on Merulina, Yareli reloads the Onos as if it were still on the right arm

-you can't use Onos' Incarnon mode with Merulina:

• If you try to activate it while on Merulina it blocks, displaying "Cannot Transform While Mounted" under the energy bar
  • If you activate the Incarnon and then use Merulina it will force it back into its non-incarnon form, keeping its charge

-*I'm not sure about this one but the tap LShift dash on Merulina seems goofed up now in all directions, I think it had some better animations before the update iirc?

• Like 2

Critical Flow's UI indicator doesn't seem to show up when playing as the Client and not the Host. It's also possible that the buff itself isn't working, but it's pretty hard to test that considering the random nature of crits. I would appreciate some other people testing this, since in the worst case, if her passive is fully bugged in lobbies where you aren't the host, that's a huge issue.
From my tangential testing I THINK that the passive is still working as the client in lobbies on a mechanical level, but I'm not sure.

Here's a video demonstrating it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Little-known Yareli bug I just discovered - if you are on Merulina when you kill the juggernaut in the Jordas Golem assassinate, as you'd expect the Ordis/Jordas transmissions do not play, but the archwing transition cutscene also doesn't trigger until you get off of Merulina. There may be a failsafe that knocks you off her and starts the cutscene after around 15 seconds since I didn't get off of her myself. Here is the video: 

I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug, but I've noticed that when Yareli is riding Merulina, if you get lethal pre-mitigation toxin damage, Yareli gets dismounted and doesn't recieve the invincibility from dismounting or Merulina being destroyed. 

I've been testing about the possible bug on the Simulacrum, increasing the hp or toxin resist (from Adaptation or Antitoxin) lets you survive higher toxin damage before you get dismounted.