Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic mission revamp

To whom this may concern

two words relic bosses. This idea arrived to me while doing a relic mission with my clan mates. We were first talking about how boring relic missions are. The same missions we all have played a billion time over and I though how fun would it be to beat up a range of bosses on set difficulties. 

so themed bosses for e.g. melee only, arch wing only, necromech only, warframe only and drifter/ child only e.c.t. the difficulty being bronze (easy) silver (normal) gold (hard) with each victory giving you a choice of what relic item you want.

for example say you have a relic meso G8 and you wanted the silver item. You would load up the weekly boss with friends or randoms and work together to beat the relic guardian. A raid boss that protects the treasure prime components of old made by the Oriken to stop thief’s and temp. 

this week it’s melee only so pick your warframe and your best melee to fight the boss. You win and now it’s time to clam your reward a screen appears with depending on the difficulty you played 3 to 1 item for you to pick from. No random reward  you just pick what you want and move one no time waisted on rng just glorious boss killing fun. 

I would really love for this to happen because one of the things I feel warframe is missing right now is a really fun boss killing mode that have rewards that people care about. 

thank you for your time and I look forward to answering any questions you have.

a fellow teno 

TitansDogma A.K.A Jack Atrill-Hewitt

9 minutes ago, (XBOX)TitansDogma said:

this week it’s melee only so pick your warframe and your best melee to fight the boss. You win and now it’s time to clam your reward a screen appears with depending on the difficulty you played 3 to 1 item for you to pick from. No random reward  you just pick what you want and move one no time waisted on rng just glorious boss killing fun.

Yeah, not going to happen. Sorry for being cynical. People will come and say you can just do it with team (lol) few times.

Il y a 9 heures, quxier a dit :

Yeah, not going to happen. Sorry for being cynical. People will come and say you can just do it with team (lol) few times.

sorry I do not understand what you mean? I have done relic opening with my clan friends all the time and we ether get lucky or it takes weeks even months to get some pieces. My idea is just one of the many things they could do to streamline the experience.

one of the grips about warframe is that there is way to much waiting around. This is a game at the end of the day not a job.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TitansDogma said:

sorry I do not understand what you mean? I have done relic opening with my clan friends all the time and we ether get lucky or it takes weeks even months to get some pieces. My idea is just one of the many things they could do to streamline the experience.

one of the grips about warframe is that there is way to much waiting around. This is a game at the end of the day not a job.

I get that's not a job but any streamline of the process is making it easier to get primes. Easier to get primes means less people buy them.

And if it takes months to get it then you are doing something wrong. If you were solo player I wouldn't be surprised. However you are doing radshares for months. That's very unlikely or bugged. And in month you can farm 100ish play without problem to buy WHOLE frame/weapon.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)TitansDogma said:

This is a game at the end of the day not a job.

Warframe has never been an end-of-the-day game, but neither is it a job, at least I don't see it as such, the time to get some things even motivates me more to play.

Archived