Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hear Me Out (satisfying warframes)

Mobius_live

I love satisfying warframes so I want to make this dumb post to tell you about what they are and why are they satisfying.

1) Mag: Mag is one of the first warframes you can choose and I picked her immediately, why? Well, pull does not disappoint. Pull just magnetises all the enemies towards you and to see all of them get flung and squashed is weirdly satisfying but there is better.

2) Excalibur: Also one of the first warframes and he is fun to use, I love doing streaks with him. The 1st ability makes you dash towards enemies one by one, slashing them. Now imagine if there were a whole load of enemies, like 15. You know what happens. SLASH SLASH SLASH X5( 3x5 lol). And radial javelin is ok, just make sure it kills them one shot and they get pinned.

3) Vauban: You get Vaughan from Nora’s Nightwave, then you make him( of course you still need to make him) and he is great. Use 2nd ability( the pin mine) and the 4th ability. pin mine is so cool, it is basically one shot then pin. What I mean is that to see the enemies to get carried by the pin and get stuck is again oddly satisfying, I remember creating gates with them so no enemies pass. 4th ability just pulls them close and scrunches them up into a huge sphere, AWSOME!

4) Khora: I have never actually used her but I know that the 4th ability hits hard. It is so satisfying to see the chain cage just pluck enemies and drags them about, so funny. Also, the ability is good so that makes it extra amazing.

5) Grendel: I don’texactly know if he is satisfying but I do like the clips where they get Grendel the right mods and stuff, go open world and turn him into sonic. Probably the only reason I might use him once I get him.

Special shout out: Operator: they may not be a warframe. BUT VOID SLING. IT is so funny to do void sling right into an enemy and they just get knocked out. Flailing about like a rag doll. And I mean void mode just leaves them clueless.

You are free to add more to this post. What else warframes satisfy you. Maybe Rhino when he stops and the enemies just get stuck in the air all of a sudden as if time stopped.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mobius_live said:

Special shout out: Operator: they may not be a warframe. BUT VOID SLING. IT is so funny to do void sling right into an enemy and they just get knocked out. Flailing about like a rag doll. And I mean void mode just leaves them clueless.

Now imagine it was faster, went further, and didn't have a wind-up. Justice for Void Dash

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Now imagine it was faster, went further, and didn't have a wind-up. Justice for Void Dash

That is so true. Void dash would then become good and mighty, I am ok with it right now as it is though.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-06-15 at 1:52 AM, TARINunit9 said:

haha i left the game completely for about a year now just cuz every time i load and i spawn into a mission i just couldnt handle the feeling of void sling, its just too slow and not snappy, kinda hard to use as well, not only that its slower to switch from operator to the suit, im a player who played about 1k hours already and was playing straight for about a year on and off, never rly been off for a long time tho since its my favorite games ever, its all about speed even with the p2p connection everything is very smooth but that feeling of using void sling is so disgusting that i ended shutting down the game mid mission every time i load into the game doing random mission just to get a feel for the game, over time i get reminded of that feeling of using a void sling and one day i just stop playing the game instinctively, unfortunately that one day i left this game turns to weeks, months and finally a year, it leaves a very bad taste in my mouth, its was an unnecessary change, a nerf would have been sufficient, not only that going against their whole philosophy and principles for this where speed is everything and they managed to ruin it for no reason, i have even considered starting a new mmorpg game instead even if its worse than this game, keep in mind im only around mr16 and grinding isnt a problem even though its been known as fact that warframe is a grindfest since its f2p but im having fun doing it, the feeling of true freedom for me in a game, a true f2p model or at least a monetization model that comes to the closes for a f2p model that i agree with, the no handholding and directionless game progression, the limitless inventory space for resources where it doesnt punishes u for playing too much and storing too much of any resources which a certain game did before which i later left the game for, theres also no pressure for u to match a certain pace for game progression, the incredible sense of speed of the overall gameplay, it all speaks true freedom in a game like this for me, i guess good times dont last long

• Like 1

On 2023-06-15 at 1:22 AM, Mobius_live said:

I love satisfying warframes so I want to make this dumb post to tell you about what they are and why are they satisfying.

1) Mag: Mag is one of the first warframes you can choose and I picked her immediately, why? Well, pull does not disappoint. Pull just magnetises all the enemies towards you and to see all of them get flung and squashed is weirdly satisfying but there is better.

2) Excalibur: Also one of the first warframes and he is fun to use, I love doing streaks with him. The 1st ability makes you dash towards enemies one by one, slashing them. Now imagine if there were a whole load of enemies, like 15. You know what happens. SLASH SLASH SLASH X5( 3x5 lol). And radial javelin is ok, just make sure it kills them one shot and they get pinned.

3) Vauban: You get Vaughan from Nora’s Nightwave, then you make him( of course you still need to make him) and he is great. Use 2nd ability( the pin mine) and the 4th ability. pin mine is so cool, it is basically one shot then pin. What I mean is that to see the enemies to get carried by the pin and get stuck is again oddly satisfying, I remember creating gates with them so no enemies pass. 4th ability just pulls them close and scrunches them up into a huge sphere, AWSOME!

4) Khora: I have never actually used her but I know that the 4th ability hits hard. It is so satisfying to see the chain cage just pluck enemies and drags them about, so funny. Also, the ability is good so that makes it extra amazing.

5) Grendel: I don’texactly know if he is satisfying but I do like the clips where they get Grendel the right mods and stuff, go open world and turn him into sonic. Probably the only reason I might use him once I get him.

You are free to add more to this post. What else warframes satisfy you. Maybe Rhino when he stops and the enemies just get stuck in the air all of a sudden as if time stopped.

Meanwhile, Me:

CryQ8Qt.jpg

• Like 1

On 2023-07-03 at 5:44 AM, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Lol only Rhino. 

Can't blame you though, you basically have everything so why ever switch?

True, and I only use the rest insignificant Warframes for MR and invigoration.

• Like 1