Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth system improvements.

Dr.SpaceCake

The ability to edit already installed abilities, in such a way, that if I have an ability on config a on 1, but want that same ability on config c's 4;
actually I don't think there is a way, even if I uninstall, and reinstall, think the only option would be to be to get a replica warframe...
Would require spending more forma, more archon shards, etc.

Best solution to this, would probably to have a menu, where you could edit already installed abilities,
where you set what config uses what ability, in what ability slot.

P.S./While I'm at it.

I'd say exalted weapon is in similar, but different situation; even if you have multiple of the same frame, you don't several exalted weapons.
If you want the extra config slots, at the expense of extra forma, you can't have them; if you want them for different forma setups, you can't.
This time however, there is alternate ways of doing it...

Best solution to this, would likely be to the different versions of the same exalted be equippable.

Thanks.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Dr.SpaceCake said:

The ability to edit already installed abilities, in such a way, that if I have an ability on config a on 1, but want that same ability on config c's 4;
actually I don't think there is a way, even if I uninstall, and reinstall, think the only option would be to be to get a replica warframe...

When you install an ability on a warframe, it asks you on which configs you want it

Remove it & reinstall it works

As for the second part of your post, I don't understand what you mean

Also, this can help with the ability to place the same helminth ability on different abilities in different slots. I love to use dispensary on multiple builds but I can't since it can only go over one ability.

Edited by XHADgaming

45 minutes ago, Dr.SpaceCake said:

Yea, that would be a great addition. I've encountered that several times. For example with Revenant, I usually run him with his 4 subsumed for Roar, but if I want to make a config utilizing his 4 while also using Roar instead of his 3, I can't do that.

45 minutes ago, Dr.SpaceCake said:

I'd say exalted weapon is in similar, but different situation; even if you have multiple of the same frame, you don't several exalted weapons.
If you want the extra config slots, at the expense of extra forma, you can't have them; if you want them for different forma setups, you can't.

Didn't even know it works that way. More evidence if DE forgetting you can have multiple copies of the same equipment.

• Like 4