The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe's Finest! Round Five - Banshee Vs Mag

Luminati07

It's time for another set of Warframe's Finest. This one is Banshee vs Mag!

In rounds 1 and 2, Ash got absolutely obliterated by Loki, and Vauban beat Frost by a hefty margin.

In rounds 3 and 4, Rhino just edged out Volt by one vote!. Nyx bested Nekros by only a few votes.

Let's begin!

Rules

You may only vote once.

Reply with 'Vote - Banshee', to vote Banshee

Reply with 'Vote - Mag', to vote Mag.

You may not change your vote.

Primes have not been included.

If it is not 100% clear that you have voted, it will not count. There's been several that I had to ditch due to them being too vague. Make sure you reply with Vote - *Warframe*, or spell it out clearly like "I vote for Banshee"

Other Notes

This isn't just a vote on which is the most powerful. Make sure you don't just vote for whatever is better at killing stuff.

Take everything into consideration:

Theme

Aesthetics

Powers

Personal preference

In-game usefullness

So, just vote for whatever.

Voting will be open for one week. Saturday to Saturday.

So, this is a long-term thing.

2 rounds will be going at once.

I don't have any fancy graphics for the bracket, so you'll have to be happy with the boring one that I've got. 

Let's begin!

(Click on the image for a larger view)

sl4umc.png

Vote - Banshee.

This is a hard one. Mag is a form of controlled CC, with her ability to fling all the enemies near her through the air, into one small pile. Banshee just repels everything, and with much smaller range. However, Mag is unable to provide a 500% damage bonus, nor is she able to nuke/stagger everything around her with ease.

Also, Banshee is competing against Trinity as my waifu. So, I vote for Banshee.

Vote - Banshee.

This is a hard one. Mag is a form of controlled CC, with her ability to fling all the enemies near her through the air, into one small pile. Banshee just repels everything, and with much smaller range. However, Mag is unable to provide a 500% damage bonus, nor is she able to nuke/stagger everything around her with ease.

Also, Banshee is competing against Trinity as my waifu. So, I vote for Banshee.

So you're choosing between two faceless, personalityless alien women as your waifu?  Thanks, nearly had faith in humanity for a second there.

Oh yeah, and Mag, just because of dat dubstep bomb skill. (crush)

Edited by MorteTacere