Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions: Legendary Tiers and Umbra Forma

BloodRaevn

As an additional cool thing for being a legendary tier, what if the timer on your airdrops was cut in half? Small thing that could be really cool anyway.

Another Legendary Tier bonus: What if you could have your own custom glyph? I've been waiting for this forever. Let it cost plat, or even something for real money done through Warframe.com.

And now that we have so many advancements in the game, is there really no way to get umbra forma? If some way of getting them beyond Teshin and the occasional alert would be put into the game, that would be fantastic.

Edited by BloodRaevn

44 minutes ago, BloodRaevn said:

As an additional cool thing for being a legendary tier, what if the timer on your airdrops was cut in half? Small thing that could be really cool anyway.

Nah, this isnt very necessary and given how most of the Airdrops are useless it wouldnt bring any actual advantage.

45 minutes ago, BloodRaevn said:

Another Legendary Tier bonus: What if you could have your own custom glyph? I've been waiting for this forever. Let it cost plat, or even something for real money done through Warframe.com.

Many have proposed this, my self included but its highly unlikely to ever happen given the load it would bring to DE evaluating every Glyph submitted to avoid inappropriate or trade marketed content, not to mention the load on the game files too.

I would however love if they allowed us to use our Clan Emblems for Glyphs, that way players could better represent their clans.

48 minutes ago, BloodRaevn said:

And now that we have so many advancements in the game, is there really no way to get umbra forma? If some way of getting them beyond Teshin and the occasional alert would be put into the game, that would be fantastic.

Yeah, sadly the only way to obtain them are through those, which honestly kinda thinking of it, it sucks cus we only have 3 Umbral and 2 Sacrificial Mods in the game yet they are not always mandatory in builds especially now with the introduction of Archon Mods which i do hope they expand the list of.